Okay im am completely pissed at cables. especially live.

is there any good wireless systems i can get for around 50-100 bucks?

i have no idea about them.
My Rig
------------------
Schecter Damien 6 (mod with 81/85 emg)
Ibanez Xiphos
Peavey Vypyr Tube 120 <3
Digitech RP250 (for Sale)
don't waste your money if that's all you've got to spend. either save more or just get some better cables (if there's a problem with yours).
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
You will not be pleased with a wireless system for that much if you can even find one. What bothers you about cables?
Winner of the 2011 Virginia Guitar Festival

Protools HD
Lynx Aurora 16/HD192
Mojave, Sennheiser, AKG, EV etc mics
Focusrite ISA828 pres
Waves Mercury
Random Rack Gear

65 Deluxe Reverb
PRS CE 22
American Standard Strat
Taylor 712
well my 21 ft monster cable just ****te dout on me. and i only live close to a local music store and dont wanna be bothered heading ot a guitarcenter to yell at them. also i dont have the warranty paper.
My Rig
------------------
Ibanez Xiphos
Peavey Vypyr Tube 120 <3
You don't need a paper to replace them. Just buy better cables or make your own. Monsters are unreliable in my experience but a $50-$100 wireless will be even less reliable. And will sound horrible.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs
Quote by Shpunt
well my 21 ft monster cable just ****te dout on me. and i only live close to a local music store and dont wanna be bothered heading ot a guitarcenter to yell at them. also i dont have the warranty paper.

they'll give you a new one no matter what pretty much, i exchange my monsters all the time, sometimes even when they're working fine, just to get a fresh set. Lifetime warranty ftw.

And you'll still need a few cables even if you're using wireless, and if you buy a wireless system for $100, it'll be pretty awful (interference, may not work at all, super short battery life, etc).
Ibanez Xiphos XPT700
Laney VH100R
Epi Les Paul (SH-1 '59 neck, SH-11 custom custom bridge)
but donti have to go to a gutiarcenter? im sure my local music store wont repalce them

also the reason is that my bandmates have a nag for stepping on my cable.
My Rig
------------------
Ibanez Xiphos
Peavey Vypyr Tube 120 <3
Quote by Shpunt
but donti have to go to a gutiarcenter? im sure my local music store wont repalce them

If they're a Monster cable dealer, they should. Otherwise, no, they won't.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

i would never buy a 50-100$ wireless system, and if i was offered to gig with one, i wouldn't take it (i've got a good one anyways)
save at least 4-500 before you buy a wireless system, less than that will suck a lot of tone, have interferences and will just be overall bad.
audio technica wireless systems will be a bang for your buck, or you can look at the line 6 one, it's supposed to be pretty good
well, ive seen monster cables in their store before, does that mean they'll replace it?
My Rig
------------------
Ibanez Xiphos
Peavey Vypyr Tube 120 <3
Quote by Shpunt
well, ive seen monster cables in their store before, does that mean they'll replace it?

They should.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

Biyang?
Quote by Blompcube
it's so cool to hate Gibson, even the federal Department of Justice hates them.

( )( )
( . .) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
C('')('') signature to help him gain world domination.
Quote by ragingkitty
Biyang?

?
My Rig
------------------
Ibanez Xiphos
Peavey Vypyr Tube 120 <3
A good wireless system is going to run you at least $400.00, and a truly professional system can run you between $2000.00 and $3000.00. Cheap wireless systems are why wireless gets such a bad rap. The good ones work very well. Like most things, you get what you pay for.
Just spend your $50-$100 on a few Mogami cables. I've bought three (two of which I've had almost for a year) with no complaints whatsoever.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
ahh. are the new gfs cables any good? cause then i mgiht get a prepaid 25 buck card and buy 2 20 foot ones.
My Rig
------------------
Ibanez Xiphos
Peavey Vypyr Tube 120 <3
my guitar teacher has a Shure wireless system. He got it for 300-something Euros a few years ago, but the dealer was a friend... I think its price was closer to 400 € for regular customers. (I think that would be approx 600 USD). I don't know if they still sell that particular model.

BTW, works perfectly, with seemingly no signal loss. Saves a lot of hassle when you rehearse in small rooms, and it's a godsend for gigs.

BUT..... there was this one time in an auditorium when the device began to pick up massive intereferences, and we couldn't figure out exactly why. That night he used traditional cables. Never had similar problems since, though.

I think you should save for something really professional, otherwise it could be a real waste of money.
Ibanez JEM 555 > Line 6 POD XT Live > Behringer MS16 Monitor Speakers

"Asked us if we were happy, we said we didn't know...
Took us by the hands and up we go..."

Italians do it better.
Quote by Raijouta
Just spend your $50-$100 on a few Mogami cables. I've bought three (two of which I've had almost for a year) with no complaints whatsoever.

This. Planet Waves makes some decent cables as well.
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)
Quote by Shpunt
ahh. are the new gfs cables any good? cause then i mgiht get a prepaid 25 buck card and buy 2 20 foot ones.

http://store.guitarfetish.com/gfsguca.html

yes/ no?
My Rig
------------------
Ibanez Xiphos
Peavey Vypyr Tube 120 <3
Quote by Shpunt

yes/ no?

I say no.

You want good, pay for good.

You want great, pay for great.

Mogami.
I didn't read every post, so I don't know if anyone suggested this yet. Its 200, so its out of your Price range, but you should save a little more and get it.

http://www.zzounds.com/productreview--XTDXDS95

I own this unit, and it is great! No radios or cellphones will interfere with it....doesn't seem to affect my tone at all either
Quote by rmr024
Well, in California, people carry around devices that control the minds of bears. So expect to see people walking their bears.

Also, don't be surprised if some robot hookers try to solicit sex to you on the streets.