Well after choosing between the Carvin V3 6505 and many others i choose the Bogner and am throughly impressed. This amp sounds so much more "beefy" then my Valve king check it out. Love the Celestions and im even more impressed with the built in effects than i thought i would be, it just sounds so thick. The only thing im not impressed with is the effects loop but thats alright this amps sound makes up for that.

http://www.youtube.com/user/peaveypower212#p/a/u/0/W7DZgQBlu2I
Ibanez Rg prestige 2550z
Valveking 212
Sounds great HNAD! time to update that sig
If you start a reply with: I have never played one but I have heard good things about it! Your opinion is invalid.
Happy New Gear Day
If you start a reply with: I have never played one but I have heard good things about it! Your opinion is invalid.
Maybe NAD, But your titles fine.
HNAD!

I SERIOUSLY want that amp.

Really bad.

Kentucky eh...
Fender Highway 1 Strat
Agile Septor Pro 725

Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Axe-Fx Ultra

Trust me, I'm a medical student
HNAD.

I wasn't too impressed with that amp for my needs... but its really good for music style which don't need a tight & thumping bass.

Quote by Ratfish
Kentucky eh...

Got some chicken?
Quote by Blompcube
it's so cool to hate Gibson, even the federal Department of Justice hates them.

( )( )
( . .) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
C('')('') signature to help him gain world domination.
Great buy. I love mine. I seem to love it more and more. I'm just gonna wait for the day I change the stock tubes. It's gonna be even better!
Gear
Warmoth Stratocaster
Jackson KE3
ESP LTD EC-256

Bogner Alchemist 2x12
Vox AD30VT

Gator GPT-PWR Pedalboard
MXR CAE MC-404 Wah
BBE Boosta Grande
Korg Pitchblack Tuner
Digitech Bad Monkey
Line 6 Uber Metal
I know it man it's like i buy one thing guitar related and im already looking at upgrading it haha
Ibanez Rg prestige 2550z
Valveking 212
Happy New Alchemist Day!

I recently watched an impressive youtube video of an Alchemist getting some heavier tones.
Search it if you want. Key words are Alchemist & mesa 2x12. The kid is playing a LTD Horizon in the video.
MARSHALL JVM 210H
PEAVEY JSX
KRANK 412
MESA 412
FENDER STRATS
DIMARZIO
CELESTION
yea thats a cool video such a versitile amp its awsome
Ibanez Rg prestige 2550z
Valveking 212
Congrats... Im not really a fan of the amp itself (tryed it once) But you are just rocking that riff man.
Reinhardt 18 Head
H&K Tubemiester 18 head
Blue 6505+ head

TC Electronics G Major
MXR phase 90, Pigtronix Echolution 2
Digitech Whammy (5th gen)

ETB Infinity x2
ETB Yoda

Frust