Anyone else had snow yet? We had some last Saturday and some more this afternoon.

Northern hemisphere obviously.
Yeah we got some about a week ago, I'm in central Alberta.
CALL ME JOHN

MARSHALL JCM 2000 Amp head/Cab
White Synyster Custom 1/100
Rest of my rig on my profile!

Don't acknowledge right, just dwell on...

...Wrong.

This spot in Hell...

...Is where I belong
**** you. We never get snow here. We're lucky if we get a bit of ice every few years.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs
no and probably won't for a while. maybe an inch or 2 this year. well at least school will be cancelled if that happens.
Deacon of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join
speed demon of the UG Jeepers
Member of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM Hamish5178 to join~
It never snows in NC...

[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
that sucks. im in canada and i still haven't seen snow. don't expect any till november either. we have a frost warning though, so tonight may be our first frost.
We've had our first snow on July 26, exactly 13 days after last year's last snow's melt...

Gotta love Canada.
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Yep, we had a winter storm warning last night, but of course all the snow melted already.
Quote by Vincent Vega
Haikus are awesome
but sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator

Quote by KissingShadows
People always tell me I solo like Zakk Wylde. Thats how I know that I suck.
Got some last week as well.

Winnipeg sucks
Quote by MuffinBrain

OH GOD!!!

I definitely didn't see that one coming.
My first lol stack

SIGNATURE

tacos are an excellent source of everything thats in tacos
Quote by riffmasterjosh
no and probably won't for a while. maybe an inch or 2 this year. well at least school will be cancelled if that happens.

lmao @ school cancelled for 2 inches of snow. here in Toronto last year we got ONE snowday, and it was the day before christmas break so nobody would've showed up anyways. i distinctly remember 1 storm that had dropped 25 centimeters of snow (roughly 10 inches) and they didn't even cancel buses. it takes 30 - 35 centimeteres (12 - 14 inches) before they cancel school. over christmas break we had like 7 storms that put that much down. you gotta love canadian winters

Quote by DirtyMakik
We've had our first snow on July 26, exactly 13 days after last year's last snow's melt...

Gotta love Canada.

holy hell dude, where in canada do you live? i just got back from my cottage a week ago, where it was warm enough to go tubing, even SWIMMING with a wet suit on.
Last edited by Lt. Shinysides at Oct 13, 2009,
Well we have some snow, but it melted as soon as it hit the floor...good riddance, I hate driving in the snow.
#25 for top 100 UGer of 2009
UG's 2nd Funniest UGer and 3rd most likely to be a Serial Killer of 2009, 2nd of 2011
Quote by Lt. Shinysides

lmao @ school cancelled for 2 inches of snow. here in Toronto last year we got ONE snowday, and it was the day before christmas break so nobody would've showed up anyways. i distinctly remember 1 storm that had dropped 25 centimeters of snow (roughly 10 centimeters) and they didn't even cancel buses. it takes 30 - 35 centimeteres (12 - 14 inches) before they cancel school. over christmas break we had like 7 storms that put that much down. you gotta love canadian winters

Though I didn't miss any school since I wasn't old enough back then...

Quote by Lt. Shinysides

holy hell dude, where in canada do you live? i just got back from my cottage a week ago, where it was warm enough to go tubing, even SWIMMING with a wet suit on.

The humourous part.
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
lol i read it as first SHOW, no haven't had any snow yet
Very Orange CARVIN DC 700
PRS SE Custom - crunch lab&PAF pro
Ibanez GRX40 - modified
Peavey Valveking 112 w/ 2x12 cab

Originally Posted by Shirate
The guitar, the only beautiful female that looks better with the top ON haha

Transformice
Quote by mmolteratx
**** you. We never get snow here. We're lucky if we get a bit of ice every few years.

And fuck you. We always get snow here. We're lucky if we get a bit of sun every few years.

(Minnesota sucks ass.)
Quote by redneckrebel
Wow...just wow

A clapstack? My life is complete.
Quote by DirtyMakik

Though I didn't miss any school since I wasn't old enough back then...

The humourous part.

ah the quebec ice storms. oh the memories. that storm passed through Toronto to, but it didn't do ANYTHING like that. the biggest thing that i can remember ended up closing schools for 4 days. it was 2 years ago when we got hit by 1 storm that closed school the next day, and then the following day it snowed again over night, but it snowed nearly 2 feet. that storm closed school for that day AND the day after, and then on the 3rd day there was freezing rain overnight which closed school for a fourth and final time. what an awesome week that was.
Quote by Lt. Shinysides

lmao @ school cancelled for 2 inches of snow. here in Toronto last year we got ONE snowday, and it was the day before christmas break so nobody would've showed up anyways. i distinctly remember 1 storm that had dropped 25 centimeters of snow (roughly 10 centimeters) and they didn't even cancel buses. it takes 30 - 35 centimeteres (12 - 14 inches) before they cancel school. over christmas break we had like 7 storms that put that much down. you gotta love canadian winters

If there's a tiny bit of ice or snow here the entire city shuts down for the day.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs
Quote by loudog93
it is still 70 degrees and sunny. damn the south.

Aye. I hate it here, purely because of the temperature.
Quote by JMack
Are you asking if midgets can draw people that are themselves smaller than the average person, or if midget drawings in general are smaller?
Here is Southeast Pennsylvania we probably aren't going to get snow until sometime in December. Snow in November isn't unheard of, but it isn't exactly common. We usually get the worst in January and February.
No, but its cold. And marching in cold sucks ass. I want it to snow. I love snow.....
I love Foxy Shazam more than you.

▲ ▲

i entered this thread expecting it to be about the song by Trans-Siberian Orchestra...

OT-no snow here yet, im in upstate NY, still around mid40s-low50s. im expecting to get snow around nov somewhere. i eagerly await driving 10 miles to school everyday in that crap. we get some good snow here. and all the routes to my school from my house have me going down these curvy roads.
TOMAHAWK!

"Now I think I understand how this world can overcome a man..."

R.I.P.
James THE REV Sullivan
In sweden it hasn't snowed yet. And when it does we don't get snow days like the lot of you girly, foreign pansies.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Wait, you mean in some places there is no snow for some time during the year?

I live on a Scottish mountain.
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
none so far- we usually get our first (if we get any) around January - February time.
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

I live two hours north of Toronto on Lake Huron and we get these killer squalls coming off the water. One minute clear visibility, next you cant see the hood of your car as you drive.
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.
Quote by blackflag49
Joe Biden's wife is a total cougar.

Quote by imdeth
metaldud damn it I said ignore the penis!

XBL Gamer Tag:

Arch Enemy65
No, but I can't wait. Our school isn't cancelled on snow days unless there is a huge amount of it, but the bus driver just tells us to go home, so all the dudes who walk to school have to go and we don't!

I'm so immature, but I love it
Cam Sampbell's my hero
Quote by Kensai
In sweden it hasn't snowed yet. And when it does we don't get snow days like the lot of you girly, foreign pansies.

I think I've gotten 1 snow day in my entire 12 years of schooling so you watch who you call a foreign pansie!

Its been snowing and hailing all day up here in Marquette.
VIVA LA REVOLUTION
Quote by Tremolo Bum
Anyone else had snow yet? We had some last Saturday and some more this afternoon.

Northern hemisphere obviously.

Well bullshit, today I went to school wearing t-shirt, shorts and flip-flops.

IT'S MID-OCTOBER FOR GOD'S SAKE, SOMETHING IS OBVIOUSLY WRONG!

(check location)