well im trying to look for a fuzz right now and i really love the sound of big muffs but i wanted your guys opinion on which one i should get. the big muff w/ tone is the one im really leaning towards because of the versatility. but does it nail the original big muff tone? it doesnt have to be spot on the original big muff tone but i would like for it to be as close as possible. if you guys have any other suggestions it would be very helpful. my budget is $120 american at max. I would love to use my fuzz for classic rock like pink floyd and stuff like the white stripes kinda tones. i am located near San Diego, CA
Quote by classicrocker01
You know you're addicted to gear when you've had more guitars than girlfriends

........that would be me
I thought It was Good pedal....solid pedal for the price. But i still like the Russian muff Better.
Quote by mmjohn
I thought It was Good pedal....solid pedal for the price. But i still like the Russian muff Better.

i thought the russin muff was pretty decent but it didnt really suit me compared to the nyc muff
Quote by classicrocker01
You know you're addicted to gear when you've had more guitars than girlfriends

........that would be me
It IS the original Big Muff, just with 2 extra switches. I've got one on the way, they're amazing.
I have one, it sounds enough like the original that I don't think you could tell the difference unless you a/b it. Even then with most rigs it would be really hard to discern the two. The wicker adds a ton of versatility to this pedal, and it nails the general big muff tone.

If you like the ''big muff'' tone, you'll love the wicker pedal.