16 4%
18 5%
53 14%
71 19%
71 19%
85 22%
Voters: 381.
Page 1 of 3

It depends on the situation. If I'm playing a joke I can be terrible and not be able to hide it, but if it's something serious I can hide it...yup...
Epiphone Les Paul (Modded with 2 passive pickups and an EMG81)
Yamaha RG guitar w/ Floyd Rose
Rogue Acoustic

BlackHeart BH5 Tube Amp

Danelectro Metal. Digitech Bad Monkey, Digitech CF-7, Crybaby Wah, Danelectro EQ.
im a great liar, so id say 9 as well
Quote by Marshmelllow
graphs. graphs always work. my old work place had an awesome printer, so i was constantly making graphs.

that was until i made a graph of how much my boss pissed me off. but seriously dude, graphs.
buncha liars...
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Quote by dustyboy316

It depends on the situation. If I'm playing a joke I can be terrible and not be able to hide it, but if it's something serious I can hide it...yup...

im the opposite
GO Islanders!

J!E!T!S! JETS JETS JETS!!!!!
Terrible...probably a 3-4
Quote by ThinLizzyFan
I love you

Who's in a bunker?
Who's in a bunker?
Women and children first
And the children first
And the children
Nobody has ever caught me in a serious lie, so nobody ever suspects me of lying. Pretty cool

9?
1 ucwatididthar?
Quote by SoftOath
u mean grammar nazi...wait

grammar jesus = grammar nazi...then ....jesus = nazi!!!

omg

Quote by Zugunruhe
*squishes allan143 with a rolled up newspaper*

ok, now everyone can agree that mosquitoes are douchebags.

8/7/09 Night of the Pear II (i was there)
Quote by speakers
10.... or am i lying?

I can tell by reading your posts before, that you are indeed crafty.
i mean you said fried chicken.
you are a pretty good liar i must agree.
All you have to do is make eye contact and not fidget. That's what people look for in bullshitters.
Quote by Kensai
I know a good joke:

Women's rights.
Quote by Chubbychunks
I know a good joke:

Kensai's life.
I'm the most terrific liar you ever saw in your life. It's awful. If I'm on my way to the store to buy a magazine, even, and somebody asks me where I'm going, I'm liable to say I'm going to the opera. It's terrible.
It's scary to say this, but I'm exceptionally good at it. It's not that I'm convincing when I lie, it's that I don't show a lot of emotion even when I don't lie. That, and I'm very good at "putting on a face" for people. Not something I'm proud of, honestly.
Nope, no sig here.
Quote by Mutant Corn
It's scary to say this, but I'm exceptionally good at it. It's not that I'm convincing when I lie, it's that I don't show a lot of emotion even when I don't lie. That, and I'm very good at "putting on a face" for people. Not something I'm proud of, honestly.

Yeah, I'm not proud of it. But it makes life easier.
I read the His Dark Materials series (five times through). Lying is an integral part of the novels so I easily incorporated it into my repertoire.

:EDIT: That doesn't mean I lie often, though. I rarely do. It's just that no one can tell when I do and when I want people to be able to tell I'm lying they can.

social engineering ftw.
Last edited by iforgot120 at Oct 13, 2009,
About as good as you are at making threads. I'll leave it up to the other pit monkeys to decide whether or not thats a compliment or not.

I kid, probably a 7. Although I tend to be quite honest when possible.
a little lost.....
8. I sometimes surprise myself with some of the spontaneous excuses i come up with.
I voted 1 because I'm honest!!!
c***ididthar?
Current Gear:
Michael Kelly Club Custom 5 Acoustic Bass
Dean Performer Series PE-QM-TGE
Varrios Basic 5 Bass
Acoustic B450 Combo Amp
I support the 2nd Amendment. I don't support people who abuse it.
10. I've kept charades going from months to years before I get bored. Not hard at all and don't really have a problem lying to someone's face if I really need to.
i'd give myself a 9, i've convinced large groups of people that many a ridiculous event has occurred and made them continue believing it for over a year. its all in the straight face
For some reason I'm pretty good at lying.
Even if I'm trying to make it obvious I'm lying, if it's like "Hey, where did my drink go?" and I'm like "I don't know *shifty eyes* [obvious mannerisms to say I took it]" they'll be confused about it.
Quote by RinestoneCowboy
Everyone's lied at least once, so they can judge themselves off of those few times if they really never lie.

A recent study has shown that lying is actualy a natural instinct for all humans.
Quote by dustyboy316

This.
Quote by A7XFAN1995
I'm an incredible liar, don't know whether thats something to be proud of or not though...

I don't believe you.
1. Specially on the interwebs.
キタ━━━━(・∀・)━━━━!!
Quote by Ichikurosaki
shred knows more about everything than anyone i think

Quote by IchiKurosaki
i hope we never meet shjred honestly i love you but im scared of you

If someone said to me "what happened here?" I could make up some elaborate and believable tale about it.

But if someone came up to me and was like "suzie, did you see what happened to my cookies?" I could NOT keep a straight face. I can't say "no" to someone's face when it's a lie, I have to supress a smile and it's so obvious.

I also suck at poker >_>
Page 1 of 3