Hello, I'm not sure if this is the correct forum to ask about it, but I hope it is.

Me and 2 other friends got 2 squiers to experiment with, and I was talking with them recently about how we could learn how to fix common problems with guitars, and open a guitar workshop in my area (there isn't any). Of course, we will be experimenting with these two kamikaze guitars for a couple of months before we do some serious work, and I was wondering where can we find useful information or a step-by-step guide on the internet on how to correctly set up a guitar (adjusting the truss rod, bridge intonation, pickup soldering, a good stringing method, etc.)?

Thanks.
Fender Jaguar -> Polytune -> Diamond Compressor -> Timmy -> OCD -> Big Muff -> Line 6 M9 -> Sonomatic Cheddar -> Spark boost -> Fender BDRI
seriously man, not trying to sound bad or anything, if you can't do the set up, you probably are not the best suited to run a workshop
Quote by element4433
One time I watched a dog lick his own dick for twenty minutes.

Quote by Roc8995
No.

Well, technically it could be done, but only in the same way that you could change a cat into a hamburger. It's an unpleasant process, and nobody is happy with the result.
youtube "guitar set up" - The Tone King has a v good two part video on there where he sets up some Washburn he bought.

Tis a good vid.
Quote by necrosis1193
Somewhere in a concert hall in Sweden, you have just caused Yngwie Malmsteen physical pain. You also caused him to catch on fire.

Quote by frusciante.ve
I like that new song of theirs that goes all "peeeeeaaaas wiiiill comeeeeee toooo meeeee"

Just because you Seymour Duncan, doesn't mean you Seymour Dunshould
Quote by rocknroll93
seriously man, not trying to sound bad or anything, if you can't do the set up, you probably are not the best suited to run a workshop

I know, I suck for now and I would probably destroy very expensive guitars if I tried anything on them, but I'm talking about distant future plans. This will take time and dedication, as well as some visits to the local music shop's luthier for advice.
Fender Jaguar -> Polytune -> Diamond Compressor -> Timmy -> OCD -> Big Muff -> Line 6 M9 -> Sonomatic Cheddar -> Spark boost -> Fender BDRI