Poll: which one shuld i get?
Poll Options
View poll results: which one shuld i get?
ESP LTD V-200
8 36%
Jackson KVX10 King V
14 64%
Voters: 22.
k im either gona get teh esp or the jackson but idk which one. i like them both but i read that the esp has a "thin U shaped neck" and idk about the U shape. is it rly that big of a difference? i havent tried the esp yet but i have tried the jackson. I play metal and i want something that is good for a lot of riff-age and soloing.
Last edited by Riffofthebeast at Oct 13, 2009,
Just so you know, i would change the title to something without VS in it. It's because vs threads aren't allowed i'm not going to report you but some UG Freaks will.

Anyway, King V FTW
Quote by Mad Marius
DBZ guitars, love'em. Especially their Les Piccolo model.
King v, but watch that tremolo. Read up on it well, cause its a low end jackson and it will wear out if you dont treat it perfectly.
My Gear
-ESP truckster
-Ibby RG 7 string
-Mesa/Boogie Studio Preamp (Mk2C+ mod)
-Mesa/Boogie 50-50 Stereo Poweramp
-Mesa/Boogie Vertical 2x12 (C90 and EVM)
not sure how the neck on the ESP is, but im an ltd fan so im sure id love it. i had a kvx10 for a while but traded it and a mexi strat for an ibanez xiphos. for being on the lower end, the jackson felt pretty good. it comes with duncan designed pups and ive never played through those, but they're probably about on par with these LH-150s in the ltd V.

id go with the LTD but im not a huge fan of floating trems.

7 String+ ERG Legion!!

LTD Snakebyte
Agile AL-727
ESP Horizon
Warmoth Swirled 7
Schecter C-1 Classic
Frankentele
Laney Ironheart 60w + Avatar Cab

Quote by georgakis187
King v, but watch that tremolo. Read up on it well, cause its a low end jackson and it will wear out if you dont treat it perfectly.

It's a JT580, I think. Not a bad trem at all.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
does anyone know what the necks are like on the ESP? or anything important on the ESP for that matter it seems no one rly knows that much about it.
It's kind of like a thinner, go-faster fender neck. Very comfy.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
The Jackson is quite nice, except the pickups are terrible (at least in my ears), apart from that it's nice!

Haven't tried the ESP...
Its all about the Jackson in this case...

The japanese Jackson's are great midrange guitars... and the pups aren't that bad considering the price.
http://www.youtube.com/user/RichManofAction

200,000 views and counting!

Quote by Perp8tualMotion
This man gets the big golden popcorn trophy which signifies an exceptionally accurate response.

Gear: Jackson SL2H, DX10DFS, Ibanez Prestige RG, Marshall JCM 2000 DSL