You got a modelling amp. Pedals will not work too good with a modelling amp :-/
Quote by TheChaz
I ran over two squirrels at once one time. They were chasing after each other in the street, and I swerved to avoid them, but ended up with one under each tire. Still my greatest driving accomplishment to date.

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Hitler could have been aborted
Dunlop/Cry Baby makes a Hendrix Signature Wah pedal. As for delay and chorus, there are quite a few to choose from. Look at the Boss and DigiTech. The boutique pedals out there sound a lot better, but they'll definitely bust your budget.
Danelectro Cool Cat tremolo. Amazing little pedal, especially for the price.
R.I.P. Lester William Polsfuss June 9, 1915–August 13, 2009
Quote by Moggan13
I'm dissapointed by the lack of penis.

If anyone sigs that, i'll fucking kill them.
Quote by Kensai
I'm a good person and I never meet any pretty girls who loves jesus
You mind getting your hands greasy?

If you want to try out some soldering, you could just buy a standard Crybaby. If you the sound of the crybaby doesn't quite do it for you, there are mods that supposedly improve the pedal. I've heard a few comparisons, and personally, if I had a Crybaby I would mod it within seconds.

For delay, the new Electro Harmonix Memory Boy and Memory Toy might interest you? Pretty cheap analogue delays. I'm gonna go for one of them pretty soon myself. If you'd rather longer delay times and a more hifi sound quality, then go for a digital delay pedal, but the repeats won't sound as warm as something like the Memory Boy/Toy/Man or MXR Carbon Copy, which is also analogue.

Reverb pedals are pretty expensive, and will probably not fit within your budget with the rest of the pedals. A couple which people rave about are the Malekko Spring Chicken (very hard to get over here in England unfortunately), and the T-Rex Tonebug Reverb. A lot of people recommend the Electro Harmonix Holy Grail too, but I'm not so certain about that one.
Reverb: Good reverbs are expensive, like T-rex Room Mate.
Delay: Depends on you needs. Do you want digital (more features and longer delay) or analog (slightly better sound but less delay time and features)
Chorus: EHX Small Clone
Wah: Vox wah
Tremolo: Danelectro Cool Cat Tremolo
Quote by WtrPlyr
Reverb: Good reverbs are expensive, like T-rex Room Mate.
Delay: Depends on you needs. Do you want digital (more features and longer delay) or analog (slightly better sound but less delay time and features)
Chorus: EHX Small Clone
Wah: Vox wah
Tremolo: Danelectro Cool Cat Tremolo

I agree with everything except the Small Clone. Do you mean the version with the larger enclosure, or the nano version? I'm not sure if there's a difference, but my friend has the nano version and it does sound a bit artificial. There's also a significant volume drop when you turn it on. It's pretty good for the price though.
i like the tonerider chorus. Their other pedals have a similar reputation, they've just released an analogue delay (but doesn't seem to be available here yet). i wouldn't skimp too much on the pedals, either- once you have a nice tube amp you're likely (a) to use pedals less and (b) use them even less again if they mess with your tone (whether on or off). you'd be better with 2 or 3 pedals which sound good and natural than 6 which mess with your tone so much that you never use them.

That being said, those new cool cats would be worth a look too, though I haven't tried them yet.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Darkflame
that's a great idea actually

in fact it is, but you'll want a foot controller to go with it
No. For most rackmounts you're going to need/want a MIDI controller.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??