So yeah not much to it. Up for a real band in helsinki, or an online band... sorry to be so straight forward but you have to be as good as me (not bragging, you just have to be skilled if you're in a prog or tech band) on whatever instrument you play.

I need:
1 Guitarist
Drummer
Vocalist
Bassist
?Keyboard player?

i won't post anything original b/c i don't want any ideas stolen but here's my playing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKSkVSlaF-4

(i'm on the left)
why did you cover yourself, specifically, your picking hand, with that effect thing (in the video)?
for rent
Quote by Gakusey
why did you cover yourself, specifically, your picking hand, with that effect thing (in the video)?

I agree with this. Would be better if we could actualy see what you're playing.

And MustaKuura, you're an 09'er. I don't think you have the right to call yourself UG's sweep master lmao
ProTone Pedals: Attack Overdrive
Fractal Audio: AxeFX 2
Engl: Fireball 60
Zilla: Fatboy 2x12
Carvin: DC700
Carvin: Vader 7
Schecter: KM-7 MKii
Schecter: Banshee 8 Passive
Jackson: DK2M
I didn't cover it up, my friend did it as a joke actually. I can tell him to put a version without it if it would make that much of a difference (although i don't completely understand why you need to see my hands if you can hear it perfectly fine). If you guys just want to tell me what i'm doing "wrong" i don't really care. The Sweep master thing is a tongue in cheek joke anyway. Just because i joined in 09 doesn't mean i haven't been playing guitar forever let alone using UG forever. It was only recently i decided to sign up.

so if you guys could, just send replies if they are related to making a band.

thanks
Nah, it's alright, I just had a wee problem with your cocky attitude, but it's gone now that you have cleared things up for all of us
for rent