Hey pit, I need your help.

For my best friend's birthday I got her tickets for a gig to our favourite band, but only realised after getting them that it's an 18+ gig. I'm 18, but she's only 17. Do people know if they ID on the doors at gigs, and if they do what the best idea is (get a fake or borrow someone else's)?
I'm a Fire, and I'll Burn.Burn.Burn.
Quote by CoreysMonster
just have her sit on your shoulders and cover yourselves with a trenchcoat.

it never fails.

That only works with midgets.
Albums I Must Obtain
Call me Paul. I prefer that.
Quote by fretsonfire74
I think you're my soulmate
Is she hot?
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Quote by ChangeMyName
Should be rightly, they usually dont check girls

This is true, as long as you have yours, she can just say that she forgot hers or that she didn't think she'd need it and because she's with you, they'll probably give her the benefit of doubt.

That's if they bother to check in the first place.
Chop her up into little bits and sneak her in inside some carrier bags.
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
I've only been ID'd a couple of times at 100+ gigs, so the chances are they won't ask. If they do, you'll just have to blag it, the success of which will depend entirely on the temperment of the person asking.
Once my sister got into an 18+ gig when she was like 16, my Dad was with her and he'd called up a couple of days earlier and spoken to the manager who said it was cool if she didn't drink, I dunno if it'll work for you though
I was going to a 14+ gig once and my girlfriend got IDed. (she's 16, gutted.) I'd say it depends if she looks close enough to 18, and on the club/doorman.
If music was the food of love I'd be a fat romantic slob.
Which venue is it? If it's a carling one you're fucked unless she can borrow someone else's ID, sorry...
It's the barfly in Camden
I'm a Fire, and I'll Burn.Burn.Burn.