i have a chance to but either an jackson dxmg dinky or Ibanez-S520EX-MGF
so what should i go for?
IMO take the Jackson
Caparison Angelus HGS, EMG 85/85 18V | Krank Rev1, JJ's | Mesa Recto Cab | Maxon OD808
I say, Ibanez cause thats just my style.
And the S plays nice, its smooth light. And has a thin neck.
Never played on a dinky though.
I think you just need to find an other guitar, cause its like 50/50 here xD.
Go to harmony central and read the hundreds of reviews you'll find on the 2 guitars.
Quote by metalish
4 votes for the jackson,,,3 for the ibanez
still hard to choose

You really can't do it this way, these are all our opinions. And some of the people who voted probably didn't even play both of these models, you need to test these out or either look at reviews and demos of them online.
ur sir r great
ty
Quote by darkcheef
You really can't do it this way, these are all our opinions. And some of the people who voted probably didn't even play both of these models, you need to test these out or either look at reviews and demos of them online.
i think the jackson sounds better(from the vids i saw on utube) but i really can't tell which is better cuz ino nothing bout pickups-tremolo bridges and those stuff
sadly,,,i can't try them
Quote by MeLodicDethMTL
Go try it yourself... I just don't really like the S series thats all.
if its off the internet, see if you can send them back and if so get one and if you dont like it you can send it backa dntry the other. and so on
Quote by metalish
sadly,,,i can't try them

Yikes what guitars can you try? Or which country are you in? Choosing between 2 unplayed guitars off single worded answers isn't really a smart idea at all, heck even reading reviews and buying a guitar solely on them ain't that great either.