if it is in 4/4, you need to work on your phrasing. I couldn't hear the backing track so i don't know what time signature it is in, or how well it fit. It had potential, but phrasing...
Like punk the way it used to be? Deranged Youth Its like what Warped Tour should be!

Want to hear something mind-blowing? Pit O' Bodies Its like an amateur hypnotist plus the Spanish Inquisition!
Quote by pitobodies
if it is in 4/4, you need to work on your phrasing. I couldn't hear the backing track so i don't know what time signature it is in, or how well it fit. It had potential, but phrasing...

Thanks dude

The first section is 4/4 but played in triplets, then after the bass bit its all 4/4, although a lot of it is still triplets.
the recording was garbage. Id recommend making another one that is much clearer and to either have that backround music louder so you can hear it or take it away alltogether.
As far as your solo goes from what I could understand it was decent.
Quote by Random3
Thanks dude

The first section is 4/4 but played in triplets, then after the bass bit its all 4/4, although a lot of it is still triplets.

the triplets confused me i guess. I thought you were playing like 6/8 to 4/4 polyrhythyms or something really weird.
Like punk the way it used to be? Deranged Youth Its like what Warped Tour should be!

Want to hear something mind-blowing? Pit O' Bodies Its like an amateur hypnotist plus the Spanish Inquisition!