1. Martin d-28
2. Martin hd-28
3. Gibson Hummingbird
4. Gibson Songwriter
5. Gibson J45
6. Taylor 514ce
7. Taylor T5

Thanks!

I'm looking to play mainly jazz, pop songs, and spanish acoustic...
Martin HD-28 / Martin D-28 / Gibson Songwriter / Taylor 514ce / Gibson J45 / Gibson Hummingbird / Taylor T5.

This is just my opinion. Others will certainly disagree. Also, remember that there are several guitars in the Martin HD-28 and D-28 series (including a $40,000.00 masterpiece that replicates a 1940 vintage Martin) and about three or four different versions of the Gibson Songwriter. The top of the line Songwriter is an amazing guitar; the best acoustic or acoustic/electric that Gibson has offered in a very long time.

You really can't go wrong with any of them.
when you're up that high in guitar quality, the only thing that matters is if you like it.
Schecter Diamond Series C-1 Elite
Roland Cube 30x
Blueridge BR-143
Quote by about
when you're up that high in guitar quality, the only thing that matters is if you like it.

This.

There is no point in ranking them because it's all about personal preference.
Equipment:
- Art & Lutherie Cedar CW (SOLD! )
- Martin D-16RGT w/ LR Baggs M1 Active Soundhole Pickup
- Seagull 25th Anniversary Flame Maple w/ LR Baggs Micro EQ

Have an acoustic guitar? Don't let your guitar dry out! Click here.
Can you guys suggest a good amp for me? Do I even need one? I'm going to playing mainly in my room (my walls are paper thin)....

Is the roland cube 60 a good acoustic amp?
They are already ranked in order.
Bluegrass Rocks

CYNONYTE!

Quote by Basti95
People only come here to get sigged anyway

Quote by Basti95
Rats, I thought someone would sig it and make me famous...

it was going to be my big break

This.

There is no point in ranking them because it's all about personal preference.

and this.

My personal preference would be the Hd-28.
for jazz, my preference is the t5. otherwise i love j-45s, and feel is it versatile, sounds and plays great (love that short scale and lots of bass!) but keep in mind that not all j-45s are alike as they have a number of different ones. this year alone gibson is making the j-45 standard (which, i believe, used to be called the modern classic), the true vintage, the 1942 f-45 legend and the j-45 custom.
hey, I'm a real person can I be a SEO spammer too?
Quote by LuckyBoys91
+ ****ing 1

i've got a point

Quote by Pr0gNut
No,they're to high end for me.I usually just walk into a random building and scream "FIX MY BANJO NOW!!!!" until they hit me with sticks and call the police.

TSHM.