So guys,
After a long search for an amp, finally, I've decided and got what I want!

But...what is it?

Hmm, I swear I've seen that logo somewhere before...

Okay, I'll stop teasing now

Incomplete family shot..

'Tis a Marshall 1936 2x12 Cab!

There's something missing...

Ooh, and, a quick question, when I get the head (whatever that head might be...), I put the Mono (8ohm) into my 8ohm slot on the head? Or the 16ohm Stereo into the 16ohm Stereo in my head? And what's the difference between Mono and Stereo?
Wait.

Roger Waters - 12th May!
Last edited by LezPaulEpiphone at Oct 13, 2009,
HNGD. niiiice guitar btw!
Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plus Top
Fender 300CE T-Bucket
Dean DOF ML [For Sale]
Marshall AVT 2000 valvestate
Ibanez modified turbo tube screamer
Digitech RP250
HNCD!

I need to come and photograph your new rig...
Tim.

You have entered the Twilight Zone
Beyond this world strange things are known
Use this key, unlock the door
See what your fate might have in store
Come explore your dreams' creation
Enter this world of imagination
HNGD

Quote by WtrPlyr
Nice guitar! What is it?

HNGD

i would guess its a Les Paul Epiphone
Inspired by Ibanez RGA321F Prestige, Gibson Les Paul Standard
Powered by CAA OD100 standard+ , Mesa 2x12
Affected by Maxon OD808, Mad Professor Deep blue delay

Quote by Jaekae
HNGD

i would guess its a Les Paul Epiphone

No, Lol

It's a Vintage V100, they're really great guitars, especially for the price.
Wait.

Roger Waters - 12th May!
Quote by Scayzar
Mono means one speaker, Stereo 2 ( Stereo is better thought)

No, just the opposite.

Mono is both speakers, stereo is only one speaker (or both if you are using both inputs). Using a cab in stereo is handy when you're using stereo effects, such as a rotary speaker for example, so the effect can pan from one side to the other rather than coming through both speakers at the same time.

HNCD
Quote by i_am_metalhead
No, just the opposite.

Mono is both speakers, stereo is only one speaker (or both if you are using both inputs). Using a cab in stereo is handy when you're using stereo effects, such as a rotary speaker for example, so the effect can pan from one side to the other rather than coming through both speakers at the same time.

HNCD

So I should plug it into Mono?
Wait.

Roger Waters - 12th May!
Quote by LezPaulEpiphone
So I should plug it into Mono?

Yes.

Mono will utilize both speakers in the cabinet. If you are going to use stereo that would be for running two separate heads into one cab. Than each head would utilize one of the speakers. Or if you had a head such as a Roadking with cabinet switching and the cab had 2 different types of speakers.

HNGD!!
If you start a reply with: I have never played one but I have heard good things about it! Your opinion is invalid.
Quote by boxcarmonument
Yes.

Mono will utilize both speakers in the cabinet. If you are going to use stereo that would be for running two separate heads into one cab. Than each head would utilize one of the speakers. Or if you had a head such as a Roadking with cabinet switching and the cab had 2 different types of speakers.

HNGD!!

Or if the head had parallel outs - you could run two 8 ohm outs into two 16 ohm speakers.
Last edited by i_am_metalhead at Oct 13, 2009,
Quote by i_am_metalhead
Or if the head had parallel outs - you could run two 8 ohm outs into two 16 ohm speakers.

You could do that also. But why would you need to?
If you start a reply with: I have never played one but I have heard good things about it! Your opinion is invalid.
Quote by boxcarmonument
You could do that also. But why would you need to?

I already mentioned that in my previous post. If you're running stereo effects then you would want to run your cab in stereo so the effects pan properly.

Edit

Haha nevermind - I'm not thinking properly. I'm thinking of using a head that has stereo outputs and running it into a stereo cab.
Last edited by i_am_metalhead at Oct 13, 2009,
Can't wait for the head
Tim.

You have entered the Twilight Zone
Beyond this world strange things are known
Use this key, unlock the door
See what your fate might have in store
Come explore your dreams' creation
Enter this world of imagination
Quote by TimBFMV
Can't wait for the head

Shuusshhh, don't tell them what it will be!
Wait.

Roger Waters - 12th May!
*Drools*
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
¯|(°_o)/¯
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Quote by WtrPlyr
Nice guitar! What is it?

HNGD

I guess it's an epiphone since he doesn't include the headstock in the picture :P
Quote by A Certain Death
my mum is a retard
Quote by Hultan
I guess it's an epiphone since he doesn't include the headstock in the picture :P

Nah, I said above

It's a Vintage V100tsb.
Wait.

Roger Waters - 12th May!
I used to have a 1936 before I got my JCM 800 cab, I really liked it. HNCD!
Quote by Marty Friedman
Because I bend in such an unorthodox fashion; the notes kinda slide up and slide down...
Quote by i_am_metalhead
No, just the opposite.

HNCD

^This

Wait. Will, is that you? That was sure a short break
....you realize you can't leave....you can never leave.

HNCD

Why would you post just a freaking cab? Who cares about a cab? It makes no sound on it's own?!!?!?! So why?
Quote by SlackerBabbath

I also have hairy butt cheeks, I once shaved a letter 'W' on each cheek, so that when I bent over it spelled WoW.

warning, some of the contents of this post may not necessarily be completely true.
Quote by Pencil Man
Why would you post just a freaking cab? Who cares about a cab? It makes no sound on it's own?!!?!?! So why?

If you had read the post, it says "There's something missing..." which kinda implies that I'll be getting something to go with it.
And, as in the title, it says "Part 1"...You could also hazard a guess, and say that I might be getting something else...like maybe a head?
Wait.

Roger Waters - 12th May!