Hey all, I'm going to the guitar shop today and I just wanna know which guitar you like best.

Guitar 1: Fender 60s Stratocaster

Guitar 2: Gibson SG Special Faded

Guitar 3: Ibanez S470-BK

Rock Your ****in Ears Off. Alex.
I'd say the SG, except that that color is SO common although many would say that also means "classic".
You should pick a guitar YOU like best. Not what everyone else likes.

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
Quote by Chrisiphone

+1 But, I'm partial to the SG and Ibanez.
Ibanez.
Fender American Special HSS Stratocaster
Ibanez 1987 Roadstar II Deluxe
Yamaha THR10X
Marshall JCM900 SL-X
Ibanez WD-7 Weeping Demon Wah
TC Electronic Polytune
Seymour Duncan Tweakfuzz
Neither

Epi Les Paul Std w/Duncans
ESP LTD EX260
Cry Baby From Hell
Marshall JH-1
EHX Metal Muff
MXR EVH Phase 90
Carl Martin Classic Chorus
EHX #1 Echo
Ibanez LU-20
Dunlop DCB-10
Crate V50112
Tascam US144

PEDALBOARD JUNKIES
I love the color of the strat, and I'm partial to strats in the first place. But that Ibanez model is really nice.
I don't like the SG because it doesn't have a tremolo and it doesn't have single coils , so it lacks versatility. It's very good at what it does though. The faded finish looks all right on the internet, but it looks cheap when you get to play one. It just looks like they only put one single layer of paint.

I don't like the vintage tremolo with the 6 screws on the strat. It only has single coils , but you could customize it and change for humbuckers shaped as single coils.....not sure the result would be pleasant though.

The Ibanez , well you can do whatever you want with it. ......but you'll have to get used to play in the same tunning ( which wouldn't bother me). Its biggest drawback is the black finish that's lifeless.......but it still looks better than the strat.

I like the Ibanez the best.
3 completely different guitars, 3 different tones, 3 different necks, 3 different bridges. Seriously how are we supposed to pick which would suit you best?
Quote by aaronni
3 completely different guitars, 3 different tones, 3 different necks, 3 different bridges. Seriously how are we supposed to pick which would suit you best?

Yeah , that's why I think Fenderstratalex , you should wait before buying an expensive instrument, because you don't seem to know what you need at this point.
Quote by sly fly
Yeah , that's why I think Fenderstratalex , you should wait before buying an expensive instrument, because you don't seem to know what you need at this point.

Yeah well I love them all and I love their tone I just cant really decide. And its not really the price and to be honest they all cost the same, but i just wanted your opinion.
sounds like you have done the research and played them, you are going to have to go with your gut
fenders are great, be careful with the quality on the gibson sg-- i have heard many stories of real bad quality control on the faded sg's-- some are great- some are awful
i would not buy an ibanez- but that's me not you
I'm not an Ibanez guy and Gibsons don't appeal to me much if they're just "Out of the box" So the Stratocaster would appeal to me the most. However...

Quote by Chrisiphone

+1.
Always tin your strings.

_____

Don't be afraid to be honest.
Quote by brokenarrow5
sounds like you have done the research and played them, you are going to have to go with your gut
fenders are great, be careful with the quality on the gibson sg-- i have heard many stories of real bad quality control on the faded sg's-- some are great- some are awful
i would not buy an ibanez- but that's me not you

I agree. Im a hendrix fan too so I love the tone. The shape is original and the neck is awesome. I think Ill get a strat. And yeah, ibanez isnt my fave in terms of guitars but I like their sound.
they're all completely different. That's a bit like asking if you should buy a hatchback, a 4x4 or a sportscar.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?