Well it depends on whether you're looking for a Large Diaphragm condenser or a Small diaphragm. Large diaphragms are used predominantly for vocals and some acoustic instruments, while the small diaphragms are better at acoustic instruments and drum overheads.

For a large, you should check out the RODE NT1-A. I have it and love it.