Hey UG.

so i need some power for my pedal board with certain specs,
must fit pedal train
must power at least 3 18volt
must power at least 6 9 volts

i think the main competitors would be the voodoo lab pedal power or the dunlop brick

money not really an option, although it would be nice to save some dough =]

thanks UG
Quote by Skierinanutshel
dont forget about the t-rex fuel tanks.

il check em out
i know the DC brick can do what you want.

not sure if the pedal power can do 3x18V with 6x9V at the same time. same deal with the t-rex fuel tank (large one). however, the voodoo/t-rex have isolated circuits, so tonally they will be better if that is much of an issue for you.

addendum: chain together 2x9V outputs to get an 18V.
Quote by Skierinanutshel
however, the voodoo/t-rex have isolated circuits, so tonally they will be better if that is much of an issue for you.

so will this affect my tone??

because other wise i think ill go with the brick
Quote by 1jack369
so will this affect my tone??

because other wise i think ill go with the brick

sorry typing error silly me

so will this affect my tone al lot???
the isolated outputs will affect tone for the better. the theory is that an isolated power source (in the t-rex and voodoo) will have less random interference and noise from the other power circuits in the supply. the Brick does not have each circuit in isolation, and if you A/B the two different circuit types you can discern a difference. but you wont notice the difference if you arent a tone-chaser and only used to using one or the other.
Quote by Skierinanutshel
the isolated outputs will affect tone for the better. the theory is that an isolated power source (in the t-rex and voodoo) will have less random interference and noise from the other power circuits in the supply. the Brick does not have each circuit in isolation, and if you A/B the two different circuit types you can discern a difference. but you wont notice the difference if you arent a tone-chaser and only used to using one or the other.

wow... isnt this dude awesome