I can definitely hear the BDM influence. When you said melodic death metal, I was expecting something else, but it isn't that bad. The only gripe I have is the vocals, I don't like the lows, and the highs aren't much better.
Quote by JagStang5246
I can definitely hear the BDM influence. When you said melodic death metal, I was expecting something else, but it isn't that bad. The only gripe I have is the vocals, I don't like the lows, and the highs aren't much better.

yea right on dude, well thanks for checking us out. Personally i just found our singers voice to be something a little different than alot of bands and was into it. Either way I was looking at your band and i gotta say, you guys look pretty damn young and it sounds pretty good lol im impressed.
We get the "you look young" thing a lot...Me and the other guitarist/vocalist are 18, the drummer is 16 and the bassist is 13 lol. So we're pretty young I guess. I can definitely see where you're coming from with the vocals, and that's a good thing. Hey, they might grow on me haha. Good stuff tho, bro.