So Pit, I'm doing my English coursework and my subject of choice is "Why Metal Is the Greatest Form of Music Ever"

So, why do you think metal is the greatest genre of music ever?
Or even why do you think it is not?
I'm no asking you to do my work for my im just asking for what you think about metal.
Current favourite bands:
METALLICA
MASTODON
NILE
I like metal. No particular reasons why. I am mostly drawn to the speed and tempo, but I like tons of metal ballads and such. They just put passion in their music and use more than two chords and a chorus to write songs.
Epiphone Les Paul (Modded with 2 passive pickups and an EMG81)
Yamaha RG guitar w/ Floyd Rose
Rogue Acoustic

BlackHeart BH5 Tube Amp

Danelectro Metal. Digitech Bad Monkey, Digitech CF-7, Crybaby Wah, Danelectro EQ.
Quote by trivium036
So Pit, I'm doing my English coursework and my subject of choice is "Why Metal Is the Greatest Form of Music Ever"

Musical taste is 110% opinionated. There is no way you can write a factual essay as to why one genre is the best of them all.
Quote by imdeth
You're like internet Jesus!

This signature feels so empty now.
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
Don't want my opinion? fine.

I just think he figured there were no girls here.
Epiphone Les Paul (Modded with 2 passive pickups and an EMG81)
Yamaha RG guitar w/ Floyd Rose
Rogue Acoustic

BlackHeart BH5 Tube Amp

Danelectro Metal. Digitech Bad Monkey, Digitech CF-7, Crybaby Wah, Danelectro EQ.
Are you in sixth grade or what kinda topic is that? Music is based on opinions. Not fact.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
I bet the metal forum has a lot to say on the subject. That, and you won't get flamed there like you're about to here.
Your entire point, and as such, paper, is flawed. There is no 'best' music, ever or otherwise, because it's all based on personal opinion.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
Your topic is the epitome of hyperbole
Quote by jimmy hendrix 2
Don't argue with my new deity.
That is the single stupidest thing you could write about for a piece of coursework.

Including hubcaps.
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
Metal made me who I am today, and how I react to things, opened up new doors, and new ideas for me. Got me through thick times, and the thin times, the fun times and the boring times. Metal is the best form of music ever created.
Quote by grimms
Metal made me who I am today, and how I react to things, opened up new doors, and new ideas for me. Got me through thick times, and the thin times, the fun times and the boring times. Metal is the best form of music ever created.

blues did that for me to. so i guess that confirms that blues is the greatest ever then.

sorry metal, you need to settle for second place
Quote by grimms

yet when people blame metal music (and other forms of music) for things like columbine, you metalheads get all bitchy about it.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Prove that it's the best genre please.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
put this in the metal forum
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all