As the title says. I'm looking for a TC electronics G-major. lemme know if you have one. we can work out a cash or trades stuff.
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
I've got one- great condition- still has the plastic covering over the display, no rack rash, never been gigged with, etc.

Shoot me an e-mail at mwillie@berklee.net if you're interested. I've got some pics too.
Email'd
Quote by gregs1020
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
Bump
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
interested in a g major 2? p.m. me
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
Quote by InanezGuitars44
interested in a g major 2? p.m. me

edit: wow just realized this is from 2009. fail.
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
Wow, I lol'd

Mod's you can close this
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era