Page 1 of 2
I drink tea like 3-4 times a week, and I reuse my teabags (drink it in the morning and save it for later in the night). I don't add anything, just fresh hot water and the teabag.
Yes, it might make you british.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
LOL at the idea of 3-4 times a week being a lot.

I drink at least 3-4 cups a DAY and I seem to be doing ok.

Quote by Kensai

Better than being a filthy swede!

Pancakes for breakfast indeed...
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
I drink tea about 2wice a day, if it was illegal or caused cancer I would still drink it.

I think I love tea more than my guitar
Probably.
People who believe "You can never have too much..." are idiots.
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
LOL at the idea of 3-4 times a week being a lot.

I drink at least 3-4 cups a DAY and I seem to be doing ok.

Better than being a filthy swede!

Pancakes for breakfast indeed...

I can't remember a day where I've had less than 3 cups of tea.
Quote by EmilyTStrange
I drink tea like 3-4 times a week, and I reuse my teabags (drink it in the morning and save it for later in the night). I don't add anything, just fresh hot water and the teabag.

3 - 4 a week? I've had more tea today. The only danger you're in is having tasteless tea by re-using tea bags.

Also, tea leaves, bitch! Tea bags are filth. Loose leaves are the way forward.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Quote by Kensai

I have like 5 sugary cups a day and I'm ok.

Don't re-use teabags, it's skanky.
Tea is good, too much tea is fking a lot of good! And it is impossible to have too much good stuff.
Cookie monster genocide my nation! HE MUST DIE MENS

Art is never finished it is only abandoned.

Real mitalhead don't give a f**k if it is Wensday or a dick in the a**
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez

I have like 5 sugary cups a day and I'm ok.

Don't re-use teabags, it's skanky.

Actually it's a time-honoured tradition. The chinese brew the same tea loads of times, often throwing away the first brew.
Quote by EmilyTStrange

seriously? no one else noticed it?
I drink gallons upon gallons of hot chocolate and I'm doing alright. Tea shouldn't be too different.
Quote by C0_0kie
Tea is good, too much tea is fking a lot of good! And it is impossible to have too much good stuff.

lolthis.
Quote by freddaahh

This is true but if you're only making tea for one then loose leaf is a bit much...
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Quote by EddyPT

LOL, rephrase that. boiled hot water.
Well it can be. If you start drinking 8-10 liters a day or 5 liters in a short period of time. You can get waterpoisining and the balance of natrium in the water and in your blood will be of balance, which can cause water to be send to your brains leading to death.

Builders tea for me.

But actually i only drink tea when im totally knackered or weekend morning tea and toast scenario. Tea contains caffene which isnt good for your heart and also dehydrates you, and some other weird chemical which isnt good for you.
Last edited by lucertia. at Oct 13, 2009,
Whats with all the British bashing? Im British and i love a jolly good cup of tea with the afternoon paper and a daft wager or two. Is that so wrong?
: )
Quote by EddyPT

nope, can't say that i did..

on topic: i love tea. i drink at least 3 cups a day. but its probably bad if its loaded up with sugar

PSN: reldask
drinking tea stops the absorbtion of iron in foods.
this is bad for you.
if you think you drink it to much, go get a blood test and see where your iron is. if its above 80 then you are fine.

Edit: best tea = red rose
Quote by freddaahh
3 - 4 a week? I've had more tea today. The only danger you're in is having tasteless tea by re-using tea bags.

tr00f. My sister works at Teavana and that ****'s good.
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
This is true but if you're only making tea for one then loose leaf is a bit much...

Have a pot of tea then. I have two or three mugs every time I brew some more. Or just have a mouthful of tea leaves when you drink it. I like it anyway haha.

Or get one of these:

Leaves inside, place in mug with water, brew for the time you want.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Quote by Capt_Clarkson
coffee is more dangerous than tea

I might be mistaken but is this going to turn out in a discussion about the dangers of tea? o_O

And there I was, thinking I had no life.
Quote by Kensai

Quote by CoreysMonster
*shudders*

You fukken twats, you're both bastards

I oughtta come around there and shit in your kettles.
I'm British and I don't like tea.....
But everyone I know drinks it, and 3-4 cups a week is literally nothing.
5 cups a DAY is normal.
Time is a great teacher. Unfortunatly, it kills all of its pupils.
You misunderstand how much people like their tea, people will drink 5 cups a day and still not care how bad it is for you. It's bordering on religious with the people I know. My friend swears by Barry's tea, as if Lyon's tea is for protestant heathens.
The lives of thousands in my hands
I’ve come to take back what’s rightfully mine and now you’re damned
The lights grow dark in their homes
But our road is lit by fire from the sky
So we push forward

Last.fm
Quote by stratacaster
Also the British gave way to advances in dental care......but at a price

Well i would rather have slightly crooked teeth than be a fat retard like many Americans.

Present company excluded, obviously .
Page 1 of 2