FS $200 bucks for either a 1993 Fender Duo-sonic, Peavey Penta cab, Novation XioSynth

I have a 1993 Fender DuoSonic. Made in Mexico. Peraloid Pickgaurd. 2 single coil Pickups, maple fretboard. In good condition for a 16 year old instrument. Couple scratches and chips but nothing terrible. Paid $400 for it in December.

A Peavey Penta cab. Green Tolex with Tan Grill. 4 75watt Penta speakers. 11 ply birch construction. Sounds and looks awesome. Guitar tracks on profile song recorded with this cab. Some scratches in the back of the Tolex and a couple minor marks on the grill. Istalled awesome Casters on this cab. Paid $700 for it 2 years ago.

A Novation XioSynth. I don't know much about Synths but this one is pretty sweet. has 2 octaves, a million different presets. Missing 2 kobs and battery compartment. Bought last year for $500.

Asking $200 for any of these things. I'm also looking for a smaller Guitar cab (like the Orange Tiny Terror cab) or maybe a Tech 21 Bass Driver. I'm in Southern Ontario Canada, right next to Detroit.
-Fender American Deluxe Jazz Bass
-Tech 21 Sansamp RBI
-Mesa Powerhouse 212
-Fender Bassman 410
-Tons of other bass/guitar gear

FAST MELODIC PUNK! CHECK OUT MY BAND!
therowleyestate.bandcamp.com
-Tech 21 Sansamp RBI
-Mesa Powerhouse 212
-Fender Bassman 410

trades for the fender?
i play noisy hardcore in the vein of coalesce interrupted by lots of isis-esque riffage and ambience, with a healthy dose of screamo dynamics ala funeral diner. it even sounds good sometimes!
Do you have the shipping price to montreal , Quebec ( canada ) i might be interested in the duo sonic .

let me know .
Bedroom rock star :

- Gibson Les paul Standard 2001 Honeyburst .
- Agile 3200 Slim
want the cab! trades only or cash?
i play noisy hardcore in the vein of coalesce interrupted by lots of isis-esque riffage and ambience, with a healthy dose of screamo dynamics ala funeral diner. it even sounds good sometimes!
is postage of the guitar to the UK feasible?

If you pay shipping, I'll see what it will cost.

trades for the fender?

Bassically I'm looking for a smaller guitar cab or a bass driver, but who knows? what have you got?

Do you have the shipping price to montreal , Quebec ( canada ) i might be interested in the duo sonic .

I'll see if i can get you a shipping price.

want the cab! trades only or cash?

Like I said I'm bassically looking for a smaller cab or a bass driver. What have you got though?
-Tech 21 Sansamp RBI
-Mesa Powerhouse 212
-Fender Bassman 410

If you guys want to PM me your area/ postal codes, i'll find out shipping. Thanks!
-Tech 21 Sansamp RBI
-Mesa Powerhouse 212
-Fender Bassman 410

no cabs or anything, i do have a peavey classic 30 combo and some various guitar pedals and hardware/pickups though including some stock pickups from my gibson les paul, ehx small clone chorus, and i have some cash. interested in anything?
hmm. Would you concider parting ways with just the bridge pickups? I may be interested in that plus some cash.
-Tech 21 Sansamp RBI
-Mesa Powerhouse 212
-Fender Bassman 410