i dont know if this has been done yet but my school has spirit week this week where every class dresses up and wears certain colors on certain (spelling) days it is extremely lame and well pit monkeys who else has to deal with this
I did so I created ANTI-SPIRIT WEEK...yeah I was a rebel, take that capitilist America

But seriously just about any American school does that, it's part of being America the Competitive Country.
#25 for top 100 UGer of 2009
UG's 2nd Funniest UGer and 3rd most likely to be a Serial Killer of 2009, 2nd of 2011
I don't think it's that lame, but I am with you on the whole "I have no school spirit" part.
Dude you're so right, this is such a big deal!

(drip drip drip)

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

When I read spirit week I though it was about the alcoholic kind of spirit

stratkat
Quote by reb_49
I did so I created ANTI-SPIRIT WEEK...yeah I was a rebel, take that capitilist America

But seriously just about any American school does that, it's part of being America the Competitive Country.

haha people in my school bitch about it saying that the kids who dont do it are "too cool" which is not the reason i dont feel the need to dress up unless im requiered to by the school which im not
I was thinking it was a week of alcohol abuse: Monday: Vodka. Tuesday: Gin. Wednesday: Whisky. Thursday: Schnapps. Friday: Ouzo.

I am disappointed.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Quote by freddaahh
I was thinking it was a week of alcohol abuse: Monday: Vodka. Tuesday: Gin. Wednesday: Whisky. Thursday: Schnapps. Friday: Ouzo.

I am disappointed.

im sorry but that sounds like a awesome idea
What kind of crap is that? You guys finish it off with a big circlejerk too?
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
It's actually fun to do spirit week... I guess I'm alone on this
all I ever wanted was to pick apart the day
put the pieces back together my way
Quote by Kensai

Yes please. Finally, some short-term motivation to go to school!
Quote by Kensai

well everyone does run into a giant circle at the end so yea pretty much
Quote by Kensai

Hence the Spirit Stick Mr. Kensai, Hence the Spirit Stick.
#25 for top 100 UGer of 2009
UG's 2nd Funniest UGer and 3rd most likely to be a Serial Killer of 2009, 2nd of 2011
Quote by TheWatchtower
I skipped them and jammed

doing this on friday skipping the pep rally to jam out moby dick
Quote by iceman_bass
i dont know if this has been done yet but my school has spirit week this week where every class dresses up and wears certain colors on certain (spelling) days it is extremely awesome and well pit monkeys who else gets to enjoy this

fix'd
Quote by brandon369852
lolworthy- classicrockboy WIN of thread.
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."
~ Jimi Hendrix

UG Backing Track Band
UG Rock Opera
Check out my songs for it

Currently e-single. Hit me up ladies
Quote by classicrockboy
fix'd

haha asshole you couldve atleast fixed my spelling errors also if they arent spelled right which im sure they are not
Quote by iceman_bass
haha asshole you couldve atleast fixed my spelling errors also if they arent spelled right which im sure they are not

oh, i thought that the --> (spelling) <-- in the quote was that each day of the week was a spelling day...wow, I'm fucking tired today...
Quote by brandon369852
lolworthy- classicrockboy WIN of thread.
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."
~ Jimi Hendrix

UG Backing Track Band
UG Rock Opera
Check out my songs for it

Currently e-single. Hit me up ladies
Quote by classicrockboy
oh, i thought that the --> (spelling) <-- in the quote was that each day of the week was a spelling day...wow, I'm fucking tired today...

if your going to be funny do it right
I HATE spirit week....I'm always the only one who doesn't dress up. Some people get really into it and go shopping and everything too.
E-Married to Eddie4President

ARMENIAN

Quote by VANGELIS!
Ya, my mom walked in on me taking a **** into my coffee mug when I was 23. There was a spider in the bathroom and I was too scared to go in

Quote by angusfan16
I'll join. I have a vagina.