I received bad news recently.

I do the sound for my school's annual musical... and this year rather than the usual likes of Grease, West Side Story, Oliver etc... its High School Musical

Now I've never put myself through watching it, so I'm asking the girly teenagers/guys with annoying girlfriends... are there actually any decent songs in the musical?
Listen to Scream on High School Musical 3. It's quite cool.

(I actually like the movies though )
Cam Sampbell's my hero
I watched it on mute for the girls. They be hot. Damn hot.

But seriously, pretty sure they're all kids pop.
Man make em your own. IF there arnt any good ones make em good.
Fuck rights, I believe in something... even a guy like Merlin you know?
Pff. If they're gonna do a musical from pop culture, they could at least do one about how much Canada sucks.

(I doubt many Pitmonkeys both have seen HSM and will admit to seeing it.)

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by tfo//t
Man make em your own. IF there arnt any good ones make em good.

Probably a matter for the band/orchestra rather than sound engineers...
Quote by Gaz_m2k5
I watched it on mute for the girls. They be hot. Damn hot.

Gayest thing I've seen in the pit all week...
You know you want it.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Diet_coke_head

Risking that lie in the pit wasn't a good idea.
Quote by Diet_coke_head

I'm pretty sure that would be one of the last things to be considered gay, right next to having sex with a woman.
Quote by Old Vendetta\m/
I'm pretty sure that would be one of the last things to be considered gay, right next to having sex with a woman.

unless, of course, you are a woman
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
Quote by Old Vendetta\m/

Pervert!

we dont take kindly to you queer-o-sexuals

thats disgusting.
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman
Dude, your fucking sig creeps me out.

Quote by Kosh H
I just noticed his sig too...I feel uncomfortable now...

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Your sig killed my boner _

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
Yeah there are, actually. I don't know the names of them... but I like the songs, just the movie was super corny.
You're doing the first musical right?
Quote by EmilyTStrange
Yeah there are, actually. I don't know the names of them... but I like the songs, just the movie was super corny.
You're doing the first musical right?

I guess, how many are there?

I hope they're good, 'cause the songs are the only things that get me through the weeks of watching god-awful acting from behind the mixing desk.
Quote by vitchb

I hope they're good, 'cause the songs are the only things that get me through the weeks of watching god-awful acting from behind the mixing desk.

You're fucked dude.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

i dont think i would stay to do audio for hsm. i quit, and never go back. or stay and pull a "practical" joke during the actual performance and play I Cum Blood. DO IT! nah, actually dont, that would be a d1ck move and ruin it for the ppl enjoying it. or just do it if u can put up through the songs. if not, try to find someone else that wants to do it. and explain to the head of the operation that you just cant stand the music. w/e. i've seen the first one, and i thought it was the most cliched and dramatic movie ever. but then again, look at the age group its aimed at...
TOMAHAWK!

"Now I think I understand how this world can overcome a man..."

R.I.P.
James THE REV Sullivan
Quote by flanders_91
i dont think i would stay to do audio for hsm. i quit, and never go back. or stay and pull a "practical" joke during the actual performance and play I Cum Blood. DO IT! nah, actually dont, that would be a d1ck move and ruin it for the ppl enjoying it. or just do it if u can put up through the songs. if not, try to find someone else that wants to do it. and explain to the head of the operation that you just cant stand the music. w/e. i've seen the first one, and i thought it was the most cliched and dramatic movie ever. but then again, look at the age group its aimed at...

Oh well, I'll do it anyway... sound engineering is fun... when everything isn't going wrong.