JxD
957 IQ
Heavy hardcore band that was around a few years ago. Similar in sound to Ghostlimb, check them out, comment, whatever.

http://www.myspace.com/takarufans
http://www.myspace.com/takarumusic

I realize these are fan sites, but their music is still up on them. The first of them has a youtube version of the Zietgeist movie in its entirety which I recommend watching if you want a good laugh and have two hours to kill.
pmeg568c
UG Spammer
5,502 IQ
this used to be one of my favorite screamo bands. i never really considered them hardcore. but nevertheless they are ****ing awesome.
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.
kurtrip
487 IQ
damm good stuff, more like a metallic hardcore band than screamo imo, in a Zann way
PiNk_ThE_pUnK
Bookstore Core
1,107 IQ
I only heard this band when I picked up their split with A Light In The Attic, awesome stuff!
All-O-Gistics:

Thou shalt always go for greatness
Thou shalt not commit adulthood (ALL)
Thou shalt not partake of decaf (ALL!)
Thou shalt not have no idea (ALL)
Thou shalt not allow anything to deter you in your quest for all (ALL!)
pmeg568c
UG Spammer
5,502 IQ
i realllly want to rip off the intro to that chill song about 3/4 of the way through there can only be none haha. so menacingly evil sounding.
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.
kurtrip
487 IQ
MOSH for screamokids? I don't know
probaly to chaotic for most (metallic) hardcore lovers
technicolour
Banned
1,153 IQ
Bump because this band is awesome. I just downloaded There can be only none, and another one (s/t?) and the energy is spectacular. Thinking about ordering some stuff..even though I just paid tuition, and bought various other cds/lps/shirts...
nashawa
Rightful HxC Emperor
1,511 IQ
I'm in love with this band recently.
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
technicolour
Banned
1,153 IQ
So I went to Alone records only to find There can be only none! is out of print. So I found it ob ebay, and bought if off some guy in Australia :lol:
lookpizza
Party Hard
1,566 IQ
I would've loved to see these guys back when they were around.
I'm an asshole.
pmeg568c
UG Spammer
5,502 IQ
just so you all know some of you do im sure but this band has members in burial year. they have more of a screamo vibe than hardcore but they still sound sort of close. for those saying they want more bands like this ha.
Quote by shakin'cakes

Quote by Highway60Bob
saxaxe
UG Resident
3,106 IQ
Quote by pmeg568c
just so you all know some of you do im sure but this band has members in burial year. they have more of a screamo vibe than hardcore but they still sound sort of close. for those saying they want more bands like this ha.

I had NO clue. Burial Year rules.
lookpizza
Party Hard
1,566 IQ
Bump been jammin these dudes all night.
I'm an asshole.
zezimathehero
pretentious wankstick
168 IQ
<3 this band
Quote by seeneyj
I thought the whole idea of post-hardcore was to mix techno and hardcore.....
lookpizza
Party Hard
1,566 IQ
I had to walk to the store in the rain. Listened to Ghostlimb on the way there and Takaru the way back. It was made my walk amazing.
I'm an asshole.