when i saw dream theater live i noticed that the synth/keyboard players of dream theater and the support band ( Frost) had some sort of ball shaped device that makes different noises depending on how far your hand is from it and what movememnts you do, does anyone know what this is called? ( thats if anyone understands what i mean lol)
Originally posted by Pried
I got told by a guitarist that it was 10 past 2 when it was clearly half past. Idiots, the lot of them.

Originally Posted by [VictorinoX]your name is awesome
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.

Quote by God
LOLjk guise, im not real.

Quote by JDbbx
I don't want to go into detail but it involves my girlfriend, a condom and 10 seconds.

If anyone sigs that I shall be most irritated
Quote by Gaz_m2k5

If you're interested get a Fuzz Probe (guitar effects pedal), youtube videos of both.

this, Bill Bailey has one and uses it in some of his stand up shows
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

A palantír
Quote by Tango616
Watching a fat kid dance around in a white shirt....wow...Al Gore was right...the glaciers really ARE shifting.

Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
It's because Fassa got banned

RIP Dime
Quote by ....Satan
A palantír

Best possible answer.

Yes, it is a Theremin
Quote by Haedadru
I suggest nicola teslas powered radiation death ray mounted on an orange, top secret, neo-nazi flying swastika