Page 1 of 2
Curiosity is brutally murdering my cat right now...

I am allergic to pollen, dust, animal hair, some forms of washing powder (detergent to your freakazoids) and some forms of medication.

How about you, miniatures of The Pit? Is an allergy to dust making you sneeze just before you're about to kiss the girl next door after a pillow fight (yes, some people do have pillow fights when they're an adult)? Is an allergy to guinea pigs keeping you from buying the cutest little animal in your local pet shop? Is your desire to run through a field of daisies thwarted by your fluffy eyes?

If so, tell me about it? I don't have a cure, but I can certainly laugh at you and make my own misfortunes seem less debilitating and annoying.
Quote by ctb
Women. I end up hitting them.

Oh my ****ing god I'm dying of laughter...
Nuts. Yours.
Quote by babakkatt
Whats wrong with asking a girl what kind of cheese she likes?

LOUD NOISES
Quote by Dirge Humani
I'm allergic to pollen, some cats, apples, and KENSAI'S FACE!

[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Nuts (except almonds, but I'd prefer not to risk it).
And fish.

So yeah. Sucks. But doesn't restrict as many foods as, say, lactose intolerance.
So in a way I'm lucky.

That many.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
I'm allergic to allergies.

And also to fox. Yes, fox. Not plural.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
Peanuts
Quote by Tango616
Watching a fat kid dance around in a white shirt....wow...Al Gore was right...the glaciers really ARE shifting.

Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
It's because Fassa got banned

RIP Dime
Quote by strat0blaster
I'm allergic to allergies.

And also to fox. Yes, fox. Not plural.
As in Megan Fox? Fox Studios? What Time is it Mister Fox?
Quote by Momentosis

Holy sh*t - is that Kensai? Man... I always viewed him as a 60 year old half geriatric bald - like the guy from Curb Your Enthusiasm...

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
It's you
Quote by AngryGoldfish
As in Megan Fox? Fox Studios? What Time is it Mister Fox?

Fox in a box, actually.

I would not, nay - COULD not - eat there with him...

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
It's you
only one that i know of is 5-bromomethyl bypyridine... though anyone exposed to it for any length of time will get an allergy eventually.

some foods upset my stomach (things like fruit juice) but i wouldn't really call that an allergy, just i seem to have a pretty fragile stomach...

EDIT: oh, will and grace. I have a definite allergy to that. o_O
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Kilobyte
Nuts (except almonds, but I'd prefer not to risk it).
And fish.

So yeah. Sucks. But doesn't restrict as many foods as, say, lactose intolerance.
So in a way I'm lucky.

That is exactly how my nut allergy works. Your the first person I've met with that similarity. Awesome.
Quote by babakkatt
Whats wrong with asking a girl what kind of cheese she likes?

LOUD NOISES
every tree, grass, cockroaches
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
Quote by Dave_Mc
only one that i know of is 5-bromomethyl bypyridine... though anyone exposed to it for any length of time will get an allergy eventually.

some foods upset my stomach (things like fruit juice) but i wouldn't really call that an allergy, just i seem to have a pretty fragile stomach...

EDIT: oh, will and grace. I have a definite allergy to that. o_O
Fruit juice? That's weird. I always knew you were weird. You put this across calm, collected attitude, but really you're a nutter (pun intended)
Quote by strat0blaster
Holy sh*t - is that Kensai? Man... I always viewed him as a 60 year old half geriatric bald - like the guy from Curb Your Enthusiasm...

That's his son.

Quote by CrossBack7
Melons...
These kind

not these kind
Quote by drunkinkoala
you can be jesus.

Quote by Wesseem
most useless response i think i have ever seen on any forum ever.

Quote by Turkeyburger

Lolflag
Quote by Momentosis
That's his son.

I don't know if I believe you or not... But then again, it's not really your job to convince me. Ah well. Either way, that threw me for a hot minute.

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
It's you
Quote by AngryGoldfish
Fruit juice? That's weird. I always knew you were weird. You put this across calm, collected attitude, but really you're a nutter (pun intended)

yeah, it's annoying. as i said, it's not as bad as an allergy, just annoying. Worst thing is that most food which is good for me either makes me sick, or else tastes like crap.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dave_Mc
yeah, it's annoying. as i said, it's not as bad as an allergy, just annoying. Worst thing is that most food which is good for me either makes me sick, or else tastes like crap.
Me mam became allergic to peppers, not ground pepper, but the red/green/yellow vegetable/fruit (what exactly is it classified as?) after she gave birth to my sister 16 years ago. She vomits now, even though she still loves the taste. And her tummy never had a bother with them prior to the birth.

Quote by strat0blaster
I don't know if I believe you or not... But then again, it's not really your job to convince me. Ah well. Either way, that threw me for a hot minute.
I believe he's right. Unless it's a conspiracy that he's been realing us along on.
that's weird. I've always been like that, I don't vomit, just get the runs... EDIT: sorry if too much info
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
I'm only allergic to mosquito bites. I swell up like a plum, it's not cool.

I know this girl who says she's allergic to vegetables, which I don't believe, and dust, which is believable.. but would suck.
I have a few. Sucks bad.
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
I'm allergic to dust. I hate it. I left school 3 times the last 2 weeks because I was sneezing too much and kept interrupting the lecture. One teacher got fed up with it and sent me out of class.
"When words fail, music speaks"

Gamertag - Acoustickk

Call me Vincent
Quote by Dave_Mc
that's weird. I've always been like that, I don't vomit, just get the runs... EDIT: sorry if too much info

I was kinda expecting it, tbh.

Quote by Antis0cial
Kiwi
Passion

Quote by EmilyTStrange
I'm only allergic to mosquito bites. I swell up like a plum, it's not cool.

I know this girl who says she's allergic to vegetables, which I don't believe, and dust, which is believable.. but would suck.
That's not too bad, most people die from mosquito bites. o O

I'm allergic to dust. It limits what I can do for work: I can't work with wood or with animals. I can't become a labourer or a polysterene tester...

< <

> >
Quote by AngryGoldfish

I was kinda expecting it, tbh.

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
I'm allergic to nothing.

I'm normal.
Tonight I kill your fucking face.
I killed your face.

HG FC: 4211 7971 0287
Plt FC: 3052 1000 9033
Quote by RipeFlesh
I'm allergic to nothing.

I'm normal.

Where is the quote in your sig from?

Quote by CrossBack7
Page 1 of 2