if you're lucky, a used MIJ (make sure it's MIJ) tokai breezysound.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Otherwise the new Squier Classic Vibe is great. It's so far beyond the quality of a Squier guitar. I think they're even better than the Standard Mexi series. Over at the Telecaster forum they love them a lot and that is for a reason!
Quote by stratman_13
It's okay Gabel. You kick ass.

18watter video demo

My band

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009
i really need to try one of those. they had some in one of the shops local to me, but I didn't have the heart to ask to try the CV squier after trying their entire stock of those new charvels... And I haven't got round to going back since...

I suspect an MIJ tokai would be better (based on the fact that I've heard the CV squiers are "almost as nice as the mexican reissues", and I prefer the MIJ tokais to the mexican reissues, I've tried a bunch of them head to head), but they're a lot rarer and getting more expensive all the time...
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dave_Mc
i really need to try one of those. they had some in one of the shops local to me, but I didn't have the heart to ask to try the CV squier after trying their entire stock of those new charvels... And I haven't got round to going back since...

I suspect an MIJ tokai would be better (based on the fact that I've heard the CV squiers are "almost as nice as the mexican reissues", and I prefer the MIJ tokais to the mexican reissues, I've tried a bunch of them head to head), but they're a lot rarer and getting more expensive all the time...

Yeah I'd take a Tokai over that Squier for sure! But if it's a guitar he should look out for, it's one of those. They're really awesome.
Quote by stratman_13
It's okay Gabel. You kick ass.

18watter video demo

My band

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009
Quote by Dave_Mc

They're nice guitars for sure. I liked one of the ones they had at GC better than all of the Mexi Teles that were there. Squiers are never as bad as n00bz tend to make them out. They make some kick ass guitars for the price. But the only thing that beats the Tokai Tele copy I've played is my other guitarists new CS reissue. It's a shame the prices are going up so much on those old Japanese guitars. My friend had to pay $700 for his 80s Burny last year. It sounds ****ing awesome though.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs
^ good call, i forgot about that one. Especially if he wants a more modern style of telecaster.

Quote by Gabel
Yeah I'd take a Tokai over that Squier for sure! But if it's a guitar he should look out for, it's one of those. They're really awesome.

Quote by mmolteratx
They're nice guitars for sure. I liked one of the ones they had at GC better than all of the Mexi Teles that were there. Squiers are never as bad as n00bz tend to make them out. They make some kick ass guitars for the price. But the only thing that beats the Tokai Tele copy I've played is my other guitarists new CS reissue. It's a shame the prices are going up so much on those old Japanese guitars. My friend had to pay $700 for his 80s Burny last year. It sounds ****ing awesome though.

yeah, definitely.
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?