Exodus, Arch enemy, and Arsis are playing near me soon and I want to go. The problem is, it's all floor seats (moshing) and I'm a small guy (5'3" 100lbs). Will I get pwned or should I be fine?
Do it.
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 1: Viking helmets did not have horn.
Viking fact no. 2: Vikings tobogganed on their shields into battle.
Viking fact no. 3: Vikings drank mead.
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
Go. Injuries part of the fun imo.
(۳ ˚Д˚۳
WTFISTHIS****!?!??

My Rig

Quote by SimplyBen
Wait until he's trying the fullstack, then shove it from behind. Crushing him with it's overdrive

Quote by BobDetroit
You can't tune a LP copies down. Some kind of lawsuit Gibson won. Sorry.
The thing about moshing is that it isn't for the 'hurt' but rather for the love ad culture of the music, and it is all in good nature.
Enjoy yourself.
Go, you'll be fine, the're not bands notorious for tough pits anyway, besides, you can avoid them like most of us
Don't go, you'll die. Because obviously whenever there's a seated metal show the venue haven't heard of this thing called "security" and actually will let people go mental.
The lives of thousands in my hands
I’ve come to take back what’s rightfully mine and now you’re damned
The lights grow dark in their homes
But our road is lit by fire from the sky
So we push forward

Last.fm
Quote by ride-the-spiral
Don't go, you'll die. Because obviously whenever there's a seated metal show the venue haven't heard of this thing called "security" and actually will let people go mental.

It's all floor. And last time I went to the venue I didn't see any security.

Anyways thanks I guess I'll go (if my parents let me...).
Last edited by psychedelic14 at Oct 13, 2009,
They will drag you on stage and crucify you for daring to bring your tiny ass to their show.
Quote by ChemicalFire
He was too stunned by my fresh truths.

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.
^ he is right. BE WARNED!!!
People think that entertainers are very different from regular people, but we're not. You work hard for your money, we work hard for your money -Gene Simmons

Seven String Legion

Quote by ctfod
Ov Bone and the Marrow

Interpret, Adapt, Overcome.
The entire floor isn't covered in moshing, you can easily stay out of the mosh if you choose to. And no, you won't die, you might get slightly hurt once or twice, but it's not nearly as dangerous as it looks or sounds.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
You'll be fine. Mosh pits are actually safe, contrary to popular belief, and the mosh pit usually isn't very large so you can easily stay out of it if you want.
Other planes lie beyond the reach
Of normal sense and common roads
But they are no less real
Than what we see or touch or feel
-Burzum

MoogleRancha is a twat