Im currently playing a gibson lp and im thinking bout getting a strat..
Is it hard to get used to the feel of the strat and switch between it and the lp during gigs??

Posts appreciated
i think the biggest thing you'll notice is the scale length change. different necks have never really bothered me, but that tiny less-than-an-inch change in scale length screws with me all the time.

i definitely think you'll like the diversity you can get between the two types of guitars though! it's a great 1-2 guitar combo.
Warmoth Telecaster Deluxe. Warmoth Strat. Seagull Artist Portrait Acoustic.

"Well good God damn and other such phrases, I haven't heard a beat like this in ages!"
-Dan Le Sac Vs The Scroobius Pip
I started strat, then went lp, it's a little dfferent, less access to higher frets, and the necks quite a bit meatier. Also you get a real chunky sorta heavy sound with the buckers. All in all it really depends what you play. If your playing high gain in single coils you get 60cycle hum, and not a full heavey sound. But it's great for blues and classic rock that deserves that single coil bite.
Quote by 23:50 inbleach
can't i just eat the fucking cactus?

Quote by WildChicken
Go suck a cat westdyolf!

Quote by Cat Of Pain
So, West...

I hear you'll suck my cat...

Ill suck your cat
PEACE LOVE PANCAKES
call me zach

chocolate chip pancakes!
i play a strat, and when I do play an LP (my bass players house) it only takes a minute to adjust, but sometimes i messed up (did like 30 takes of a 2 min tune on the goddamn LP), and I find the strat much more playable, but that could just be what im used to
GUITARS
Burswood Acoustic
Squier Affinity Strat
Fender Tele Deluxe
BASS
Ibanez Jetking bass
AMPS
Marshall MG30DFX
Peavey max 158 bass amp
Fender Bassman 250
1979 Carvin of some sort
And some pedals
The difference in scale length, nut width, neck shape, and radius takes me a minute or two to get used to when switching between guitars quickly like this. Not too hard.