Page 1 of 3
sooo I dunno, I just ate one of those fire flowers, and for some reason cannot stop spitting fire balls. how do I stop this?

EDIT: oh yeah, and I also found this guy who plays some music that seems weirdly fitting to my life:

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=0953529C380B79F2&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&v=SZqwvjwqwK4 (youtube Vadrum Marios Bros.)

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=0953529C380B79F2&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&v=dXKN1j_vrn4 (youtube Vadrum Mario Bros. 3, lovely for drum fans)
Last edited by CoreysMonster at Oct 13, 2009,
Just to be clear - we are talking about Mario?
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
Milk?
There is a war going on for your mind.

If you are thinking, you are winning.

Resistance is victory.

We are building up a new world.
Do not sit idly by.
oh let's see what's going on in the Pit this mor-

oh my god
Yours Sincerely,

Dr. Speakers
Quote by SlayingDragons
You have to smash the green koupa and collect all 8 red coins on the water, then you'll be fine.

there are 20 red coins, you n00b
Rescue the princess.
Ego inflating praise here:
Quote by Fishyesque
That is SOOOOOOOOOOO sig worthy! Pure awesomeness to you, sir.

C wut I did thar Fishy?

's UG

my Invincible Star beats your Fire Flower. HAH!
Holy crap, my UG account still exists?
Have any of you guys run into that turtle that pelts hammers at you whenever you try to pass by? I don't get it.

Shit's expensive. You'd think eventually he'd run out of hammers...
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Anybody seen a feather? I really, really need a feather.

Don't ask questions. Let's just say there's an airplane overhead and I want to go to New York.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Clearly I'm on acid because those enormous bullets should have hit the ground by now.
Life is underrated.

Quote by Mad Marius
That's like saying you got cancer that comes with AIDS.
Quote by PeZ546
So the other day i was gonna rescue the Princess...

Bitch was in another castle!

Dude that shit happens to me all the time. If she really wants to be rescued, why doesn't she stay in one place?

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

Quote by Riddler
Clearly I'm on acid because those enormous bullets should have hit the ground by now.

Maybe on that Earth planet, but not in the Mushroom Kingdom. Idiot.
hello
I'm the head of council and we demand the Mushroom Kingdom to be re-piped.

These holes and open pipes are a major health and safety hazard.
Quote by Bearded_Seth

Yeah! And who the hell makes pipes big enough for me to fall down anyways? I'm sick of that stupid underground music!
UG POKER!
Quote by WyvernOmega

TL;DR: Saw a girl at Wal-Mart, she started feeling me up, I jizzed in my pants.

Shit, I'm so pathetic.

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']I agree, tone does sound better the closer your genitals are to the ground.

Crabcore?

UNACCEPTABLE
Quote by Bearded_Seth

some of them lead to treasure troves left by the third reich...
Holy crap, my UG account still exists?
Quote by herby190

I can't watch those right now, because my internet is too slow, but I still appreciate my original links as totally awesome drum covers of the mario themes.
I don't care how well you can play drums, you have to admit that the guy I posted did a pretty damn good job on those songs.
And I VERY RARELY say covers are good. if anything, I'm one of the most pretentious musicians you'll ever meet. but Vadrum is a hella good drummer.
Last edited by CoreysMonster at Oct 13, 2009,
Quote by CoreysMonster
I can't watch those right now, because my internet is too slow, but I still appreciate my original links as totally awesome drum covers of the mario themes.
I don't care how well you can play drums, you have to admit that the guy I posted did a pretty damn good job on those songs.
And I VERY RARELY say covers are good. if anything, I'm one of the most pretentious musicians you'll ever meet. but Vadrum is a hella good drummer.
Oh, no doubt dude; the guy you posted is incredible. I just wanted to contribute.
Last edited by herby190 at Oct 13, 2009,
Quote by herby190
Oh, no doubt dude; the guy you posted is incredible. I just wanted to contribute.

oh okay, dude. I just posted that in case you were one of those people who say "XXX drummer sucks because he cant play 32nd notes at 320 BPM!!!!" I'll check out your link tomorrow.

and damn, I want Vadrum for my band
Does anyone else have the problem as to where they swim faster than they run? And can hold your breath for an abnormally long amount of time? I was swimming the other day and just thought of that...

Also, how does my hat not come of when I'm underwater?

Quote by SMB13
Does anyone else have the problem as to where they swim faster than they run? And can hold your breath for an abnormally long amount of time? I was swimming the other day and just thought of that...

Also, how does my hat not come of when I'm underwater?

Dude that's nothing.

I hit this red block the other day, and ****ing wings popped out of my cap... I started flying and ****. Down was up and up was down, I had no control and hit something and blacked out. **** that.
I am in the mushroom kingdom doing the sort of thing people do in the mushroom kingdom
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Quote by Ignite
Dude that's nothing.

I hit this red block the other day, and ****ing wings popped out of my cap... I started flying and ****. Down was up and up was down, I had no control and hit something and blacked out. **** that.
Dude, you think your day sucked? I got attacked by this giant ****ing turtle; it started breathing fire!!! It's a ****ing turtle, why the hell was it breathing fire?!?
Hey guys I'm trying to become more mainstream. Right now I'm wearing green overalls and I'm not very popular. Maybe it's because I'm too tall?
My Blog
New bands you wish you knew about!

Check This Band:As Blood Runs Black
Guitarist of the month: Quorthon

Got a good band that you want to share with the world? PM me and I'll write them a review.
Quote by woodenbandman
Hey guys I'm trying to become more mainstream. Right now I'm wearing green overalls and I'm not very popular. Maybe it's because I'm too tall?

Go away, Weegee, no one likes you

I'm hella confused right now guise. There's a ghost in here. He doesn't move, ever, but every time I look away and then look back I swear he's gotten closer ((()))

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

Page 1 of 3