http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0pMfjGnsjw i really like his soloing style. he's some British jazz guy.
Opinion?
Last edited by RockIsHowIRoll at Oct 13, 2009,
I like it, and his bass face. But what bass is that? So sexy!
Gear:
Schecter Hellraiser Deluxe
Boss DS-1
Crate GTD65

GAS List:
Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster
I also like his style; he really has a nice groove without going overboard and making things sound convoluted.
He's on TB, I recall him getting into a couple arguments with other gospel bassists who didn't like how he promoted himself.
"It often happens that I wake up at night and begin to think about a serious problem and decide I must tell the pope about it. Then I wake up completely and remember that I am the pope."

---Pope John XXIII
Yeah man, Janek is great. He's got his own sub-forum at talkbass. He definitely voices a strong opinion on some matters.
Quote by Hobble
He's on TB, I recall him getting into a couple arguments with other gospel bassists who didn't like how he promoted himself.

how do you mean? does he play at dirty magazine stores?
#DTWD
Quote by primusfan
how do you mean? does he play at dirty magazine stores?

I guess he isn't afraid of signing on to deals and advertisements, while some other gospel players see it as selling out.
"It often happens that I wake up at night and begin to think about a serious problem and decide I must tell the pope about it. Then I wake up completely and remember that I am the pope."

---Pope John XXIII
he writes for BPM, yeah, his lessons have been a great help to me

also in the default pic of him in the magazine, he is wearing an awesome hat.
His style is good but I find the bass ugly...
Quote by RPGoof
I've killed many, many people.
They respawn though

Quote by the humanity
jazz bass.

t-bird is muddy inversatile, and reminds me of emo chicks.

Current rig: Peavey Millennium 5 - Drive B15

To buy: Ampeg BA112 or BA115
Here's him doing some DnB http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Ah-jfIe87I

---Pope John XXIII
Definitely a lot of Jaco in his style...

I'm loving the TecAmp stack behind him...awesomeness.

edit: Just noticed that the video is an ad for it, lol.
Nope, no sig here.
Last edited by Mutant Corn at Oct 15, 2009,
Before clicking I actually said to myself 'I bet it's Gwizdala' :L

The man is a great musician, and I live by his articles in Bass Magazine... but he's so arrogant it's unbelievable.
He ripped into someone on youtube (of all places) because they said that the guitar harmony didn't sound right.

Quote by cal1
His style is good but I find the bass ugly...

I bloody love that style of bass.
And I'm currently in the process of making one.
Quote by Casketcreep
Before clicking I actually said to myself 'I bet it's Gwizdala' :L

The man is a great musician, and I live by his articles in Bass Magazine... but he's so arrogant it's unbelievable.
He ripped into someone on youtube (of all places) because they said that the guitar harmony didn't sound right.

But Jeff Berlin isn't dead yet, how can he have resurrected?