Page 1 of 2
Today, well like an hour ago I was driving to Barnes and Nobles and i went to turn into the place (i have the right of way) and i turn and this lady speeds up and almost hits me. So i look in her window and she is yelling at me idk what she is saying so i just go to barnes and nobles and ignore her. But then she backs up next to my car and starts yelling that I have a stop sign... This bitch is ignorant... she says "Hey ****** you had a stop sign ****** ****** ******", and this lady is like 500 pounds from what I saw so i was like "STFU fat ass", and then she starts threatning to beat my ass, so i was like "Bitch I'm 17 come out and beat my ass so you can go to jail", then i just walk off...

But then i was like what if she does some stupid **** to my car, so I come back out and there she is sneaking around the corner to try and say ****, she was like "Hey ima get some people over here to beat your ass....ect ect..." so i was like " OK OKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOK" and she kept blabbing her shamoo ass, then i just walked away and asked the manager to get her license so i can tell the coppers some bitch is harassing and threatning me

I know its long, but anyone else have similar experiences??
Do you think she will go through the trouble of asking her cop friends where i live??
“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.”

Oscar Wilde
Some guy followed me for ten full minutes just to tell me that I ran a stop sign at 1:30 in the morning. He was like "Did you not see that sign?" and I straight up told him to get the **** away from me or I'd mess him up. He got in his car and sped off. Being followed that long at 1:30 AM scared the **** out of me!
This person obviously wasn't a true fat person, they're supposed to be jolly.
Tonight I kill your fucking face.
I killed your face.

HG FC: 4211 7971 0287
Plt FC: 3052 1000 9033
Quote by speakers
i doubt this happened

i doubt you are a human o.O
troll?

Oscar Wilde
Once I was in a parking lot and as I was getting in my car a black guy was making weird gestures and faces at me. His faces and gestures seemed hostile, making me believe that he may be angry at me, so I ignored him and sped away.

As soon as I stopped at the stop sign at the end of the parking lot my orange soda tipped over on top of my car and poured all down the windshield of my car.

The black guy then pulled up beside me laughing and said, "I tried to warn yo' punk ass!" and sped away.

I felt like a dumbass.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
yeah one time this guy was riding my friends car closely and she started to slow down even more to get the guy to back off. so the guy follows us all the way to my house to start yelling at her so i start yelling at him, he calls me a ***, i walk up to his car. he speeds off
my hovercraft is full of eels
Quote by dudetheman
Once I was in a parking lot and as I was getting in my car a black guy was making weird gestures and faces at me. His faces and gestures seemed hostile, making me believe that he may be angry at me, so I ignored him and sped away.

As soon as I stopped at the stop sign at the end of the parking lot my orange soda tipped over on top of my car and poured all down the windshield of my car.

The black guy then pulled up beside me laughing and said, "I tried to warn yo' punk ass!" and sped away.

I felt like a dumbass.

Quote by dudetheman

I felt like a dumbass.

i hate black people. not racist. they are here to create negative energy

Oscar Wilde
Quote by RipeFlesh

o rly?
Quote by ThinLizzyFan
I love you

Who's in a bunker?
Who's in a bunker?
Women and children first
And the children first
And the children
Quote by lzrdsixsix6
yeah one time this guy was riding my friends car closely and she started to slow down even more to get the guy to back off. so the guy follows us all the way to my house to start yelling at her so i start yelling at him, he calls me a ***, i walk up to his car. he speeds off

thats kind of scary that the guy followed you all the way to your house. I was checking my mirrors the whole ride to make sure no one was following me

Oscar Wilde
Quote by wizards?

That's all I really have to say about this thread.

i concur

Oscar Wilde
So me and my friends decide to go to Taco Bell and get some food. We ate it on the way to my buddy's, when we notice there's a Ford F150 that's tailing us wayyyy close. So we go a bit faster, and so does he. My buddy was driving, and I was riding shotgun, with 2 more friends in the back. So my buddy decides to just pull over, see if the guy will pass us. Nope, he stops too. So we're freakin out and my buddy is like "Should I go talk to him?" And we're like NO! GET THE **** OUTTA HERE! So we speed off and so does he! And now he is riding our bumper, and even bumped into us!!! so, we turned onto a backroad, and he still followed us. finally we cut across a friend's land to lose the guy, and he doesn't follow because of the handy "Trespassers Will Be Shot" redneckish sign posted. We were relieved to lose him.
That was last year.
About a month ago, me and the guys were talking about that incident. Then Scott, one of the guys who sat in the back, said "Do you guys know why he was following us?" And we were like Of course not..... so he says "Well, I had eaten too many tacos, and I had 3 quarters of a burrito left, so I just through it out the window, and I guess it hit his windshield...."
So, for the next year, whenever we eat at Taco Bell, Scott gets to pay
Quote by Khromium
So me and my friends decide to go to Taco Bell and get some food. We ate it on the way to my buddy's, when we notice there's a Ford F150 that's tailing us wayyyy close. So we go a bit faster, and so does he. My buddy was driving, and I was riding shotgun, with 2 more friends in the back. So my buddy decides to just pull over, see if the guy will pass us. Nope, he stops too. So we're freakin out and my buddy is like "Should I go talk to him?" And we're like NO! GET THE **** OUTTA HERE! So we speed off and so does he! And now he is riding our bumper, and even bumped into us!!! so, we turned onto a backroad, and he still followed us. finally we cut across a friend's land to lose the guy, and he doesn't follow because of the handy "Trespassers Will Be Shot" redneckish sign posted. We were relieved to lose him.
That was last year.
About a month ago, me and the guys were talking about that incident. Then Scott, one of the guys who sat in the back, said "Do you guys know why he was following us?" And we were like Of course not..... so he says "Well, I had eaten too many tacos, and I had 3 quarters of a burrito left, so I just through it out the window, and I guess it hit his windshield...."

My heart was beating so fast when I read the first paragraph. Very suspenseful.
Some dude was riding me (lol) and in anger, I yelled "I don't appreciate this asshole on my ass!"

My girlfriend stared at me for a second, and then I realized what I had said
Quote by Khromium
That was last year.

haha what an awesome story.. i cant believe he bumped into you though

Oscar Wilde
Some guy almost hit my car with a boat by not looking before merging. I was in the lane, and he just started coming over, and I was about halfway up in length of his boat. So I beeped and what not. Turns out we're going the same way. He goes 10 mph on the ramp to the interstate and gives the impression he's trying to keep me in that lane forever. I know he can go more than 10 because he made that clear when he pulled out in front of me at about 40 and then slow down to a dull 20. So I look and I look for some gap in the road and decide to take my chance and floor it around the guy. I look over and he's yelling and flipping me off. I just gave him the biggest smile I could. Silly people from Florida and their boats.
My grandpa has it. He drives 80 k's in a 60 k zone and yells out " You cant park here " to the people abiding by the speed limit.
a little lost.....
A couple years ago around Halloween, me and some of my friends from work were just hanging out causing problems, you know, normal teenage things.
Since it was around Halloween everyone had pumpkins and stuff on their porches. We stole a whole bunch of the little pumpkins and went to this field near our houses. The field has a chain link fence around it with an opening to get to the sidewalk. If you rolled the pumpkin hard enough just right it would hit the curb and fly up into the street and, if timed correctly, you could have it hit the windshield of a passing car.
We rolled some pumpkins and hit some cars, causing minor damage.
Then a big douche bag in a huge lifted red truck was speeding by. We timed it perfectly so that the pumpkin flew up and smashed into his windshield as he passed.
He slammed on the brakes and got out and chased us. Luckily we knew the neighborhood and hopped fences to safety.
We were immature for hitting cars with pumpkins, but that guy was an asshole for chasing us through a neighborhood threatening to kill us.
Don't call the cops silly. Get a doughnut then throw it at her, but put arsenic on the doughnut.

GEAR
Epiphone SG-400
Marshall 1987 JCM-800 2210 100W

Proud Member of:
The SG Owners Unite
Marshall Amplification
EHX Users Guild

The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society

Quote by RipeFlesh

GEAR
Epiphone SG-400

Proud Member of:
The SG Owners Unite
Marshall Amplification
EHX Users Guild

Quote by skaterskagg1
A couple years ago around Halloween, me and some of my friends from work were just hanging out causing problems, you know, normal teenage things.
Since it was around Halloween everyone had pumpkins and stuff on their porches. We stole a whole bunch of the little pumpkins and went to this field near our houses. The field has a chain link fence around it with an opening to get to the sidewalk. If you rolled the pumpkin hard enough just right it would hit the curb and fly up into the street and, if timed correctly, you could have it hit the windshield of a passing car.
Then a big douche bag in a huge lifted red truck was speeding by. We timed it perfectly so that the pumpkin flew up and smashed into his windshield as he passed.
He slammed on the brakes and got out and chased us. Luckily we knew the neighborhood and hopped fences to safety.
We were immature for hitting cars with pumpkins, but that guy was an asshole for chasing us through a neighborhood threatening to kill us.

Yeah, that was a total dick move on your part. Lets imagine you nailed the driver in the side of the head by making the pumpkin sail thru the driver's window. He gets nailed and loses control. He crashes, and maybe into another car. All in the accident die. NOW what do you think?
Quote by dudetheman

I felt like a dumbass.

Did he really say that?
GEAR
Epiphone SG-400

Proud Member of:
The SG Owners Unite
Marshall Amplification
EHX Users Guild

Quote by skaterskagg1

No, no.

You're lucky he didn't beat you ass, because I would beat your ass if it was me, you little punk.
GEAR
Epiphone SG-400

Proud Member of:
The SG Owners Unite
Marshall Amplification
EHX Users Guild

In this town south of where I live with a shopping center people in vans always cut me off. One bitch actually stuck out her hand while she was pulling out of a parking lot onto the main road telling me to stop.
I have a really bad tendency to swear, I mean a lot when I drive.
Another time i was driving home on these S roads that you should not be doing more than 30 on but I was going 45 in my ranger. some douche in a lifted dodge ram was riding my ass. So there is limited sight distance before the road I turned on, so i slowed down, he tried passing and i look back and see him almost hit this little whie euro car.
A few weeks ago my friends and I were going to a movie and this guy cut us off so we all flipped him off. So started following us, giving us the wtf-did-I-do face. Then he started making kissy faces at us.

It was weird but mildly hilarious

To make it better he looked exactly like Howie Mandel
Quote by mikeyknowsbette
i can make a lolstack!

I don't really have road rage. I just HATE it when people tailgate me. Seriously, I'm either going the speed limit or a bit over, just fuking pass me!
Um when the elections were happening here in Australia, we saw a car that had a " Vote Howard " sticker. So we followed him for 45 minutes in town honking our horn. But then we got bored of it and left.
a little lost.....
Quote by skaterskagg1

MC name = Bearrorism
Quote by skaterskagg1

Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
Quote by skaterskagg1

thats not even funny. What a dick move.
*stupid 09'er*

this space is for rent. PM me for rates
Ahh road rage. I've had way too many incidents. Not that I have a problem or anything.
>_>
<_<

Once I had just come off this roundabout which goes onto a dual carriageway and this bus was in the inside lane so I was passing him and this guy in a Scenic is right up my chuff. So I'm there tootling along at 60mph passing this bus and this guy is all up my back end flashing his lights and beeping. So I got past the bus pulled in to let him pass he pulled up next to me, like driving alongside me and flipped me the bird. So I sort of shrugged and gave him the finger. So he pulled in in front of me. Slowed right down. Tried to force me to pull over into a lay-by. He pulled in I started to follow him in, waited till he got out and drove off with my hand out the window and my finger up at him. Not really my road rage. But y'know. There have been many occaisions. It's usually me calling people rude words for not indicating etc etc.
My Gear:

Washburn 6 String Bantam Series

Fender Mexican P-Bass

Farida Stratocaster

Peavey TNT115S
Quote by Le_Bunny
But what about your mum?

ZINGZINGZINGZING

*facepalm*
Page 1 of 2