I think a new fret job could be anywhere from $80-150 (huge range I know =/) but it won't run more than the guitar. I'd check it out, and get it. The owner's had a lot of work done on it so you'll definitely want to see if its good.
Breaking stereotypes by playing indie on a metal guitar.

Current Gear
- Epiphone Les Paul Standard (Plus Top)
- Crappy Strat Copy (Redecorated, looks snazzy)
- Ibanez Acoustic/Electric Guitar
- Ibanez RG1570 Mirage Blue
- Peavey Vypyr 30 Watt
If it is real, it is definitely worth $225. I say try it out, and if the frets are in decent condition take it.
why not go try it out and decide for yourself? I've never heard one, but if it was enough to make gibson file a lawsuit, it should at least be decent. Besides, you can always haggle.
80 to 150 doesnt sound to bad. Ill send the guy a message, and after i get paid friday, im gonna try to go and try it out i guess. Thanks!
if you try it out and like it then it's definitely worth it
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
The guitar is 100% worth it. I've played my uncles 1980 ibanez AR100, which is like a double cut les paul. It's amazing! You can get real gibson tones out of it... Buy it! Ibanez from that time is top notch, the japanese stuff from then is amazing...
Yamaha RGX 520FZ
Squier Affinitys Strat (customized!)
Johnson 620 Player Acoustic

Boss HM3 hyper metal
Boss CH1 super chorus
Zoom G1X

Peavey Valveking Royal 8
New: Peavey JSX Mini Collosal
I have just sent the man an email. I feel its a steal for 225. I hope it is rather. If he emails back, by Saturday i will have me a sexy ngd!
$225 for one of those lawsuit Ibanez's is a great deal. The last time I saw one locally the dude wanted $700 for it, even though he admitted it needed tonnes of work.
Quote by Marty Friedman
Because I bend in such an unorthodox fashion; the notes kinda slide up and slide down...
they are great!

I love mine. Honestly it plays better than any other lp I have played.
My Gear
Guitars:
-Gibson Les Paul Studio
-Ibanez "lawsuit" Les Paul
-Ibanez S470
-PRS SE Custom

Amp:
Marshall TSL100
Marshall 1960a cab

Effects:
Dunlop 535q wah
Visual Sound Liquid Chorus

Pickups:
Guitarforce
MHD
should be fairly decent. you def can't buy a new guitar of that quality for 200 at least
ESP B-405,Fender American Jazz Bass(EMG J active pups and LEO QUAN BADASS II ) squire P bass(EMG P active Pups)),
SansAmp Bass driver DI
Ampeg SvP PRO Tube Preamp
QSC2450 Power amp
Furman PL8
FINALLY-Ampeg SVT 810E
They are excellent guitars and totally worth the asking price. I've been searching for a reasonably priced one for years myself.
Ibanez PGM301
Ibanez GRG170DX
Fender Telecaster MiJ - 1986
Swing T-Through

Ibanez TS9DX
Sovtek Small Stone - c.1985
EHX Big Muff
Kimbara Wah - c.1974
Boss GE-7

Orange Rocker 30 Combo

http://www.myspace.com/paythelay