So basicaly, my set up at the moment consists of a Spider II cab and head. Basicaly i upgraded from a 50w piece of **** amp about 2 years ago, and it was all i could afford at the time.

Now im starting to venture into the world of recording, im seeing that Line 6 is pretty poor in terms of recording quality (or so it would seem).

Now i haven't got an infinite ammount of money to spend, i was just looking for some reccomendations on the best head's and speakers, that i can use in the studio, as well as take on the road with me.

It needs to be load enough for live gigs, other than that any suggestions would be much appreciated. At the moment im thinking peavey....
Day after day, love turns gray. Like the skin on a dying man.

I, feel

Cold as a razor blade
Tight as a tourniquet
Dry as a funeral drum

PSN: Allshalperish
Steam ID: Fiesal

Check out my band!
For metal

cabs
Mesa 4x12
Engl XXL Pro
Maybe orange with v/30s
( SOMETIMES the marshall 1960) VERY ****ING RARELY

Heads
Mesa dual rec
all forms of the 5150
engl savage, fireball, invader, se,
Krank
bogner

you have to have a cab with v30s

you also need a tube screamer
or any od pedal like the tube screamer to get rid of the tube flab

no one can argue this maybe the tube screamer, but not that selection haha
Mesa? **** that the heads alone are about 6grand here...

My plan is to upgrade the head first, then a few months down the line, upgrade the cabinet.
What the deuce is a v30, i googled it, and it came up with processors...

I've never actualy used a pedal in my life, allways had everything built into my amp XD.

Krank is good then? i've played on one before, but it was really expensive, wasnt sure if thats why it was so good. I was thinking they might just be a hyped up amp becuase alot of famous metal guys use them. But if they are actually good amps i'd love to rock one.
Day after day, love turns gray. Like the skin on a dying man.

I, feel

Cold as a razor blade
Tight as a tourniquet
Dry as a funeral drum

PSN: Allshalperish
Steam ID: Fiesal

Check out my band!