I need to know how I can find one.

It's a Red Sparkle 2009 Ibanez SR300 bass with a warped neck. The site tells me what the part is, but there is no way in hell I know how to order it.

Where can I find a replacement neck? or how can I get one from Ibanez?

The warranty is pretty hard to get since I don't have hold of the receipt.
Try it, I dare you!
is the neck bowed in or out, or twisted? a bowed neck is normal and adjustable. a twisted neck however is not. unless your bass has been abnormally abused, a warped and unfixable neck is very rare. if you are the original owner you should be able to work out any warranty issues. if not, i suggest you take it in and have it looked at before replacing the neck.
^+1, your best bet is calling up ibanez and talking to them about your problem and how to order a new neck and if it will be covered by warranty. Otherwise you can try and get one of warmoth.com but make sure the dimensions are right and I've heard that they are overpriced
Originally Posted by smb
I'm an arrogant bastard - I thought I was good before I'd plucked a note. I was right, of course.

Quote by MetalBass 77
sonsie knows all
Ed Roman for a new SR300 neck? Seriously? Considering the bass costs $300 new, you have to ship the body to him before he even onsiders finding or making a neck, no guarantee that he has a neck, and a like for like neck will end up costing more than the bass itself... Ed Roman isn't really the attractive option here.

$100 for a 4 string bass neck
$100 to shape the headstock as an Ibanez bass
$100 per laminate- assuming he means additional laminates from the base wood, Ibanez SR300 necks are 5 laminate maple/rosewood/maple/rosewood/maple, so at the cheapest, that's $200 (for the additional rosewood)

That's $400 worth of neck for a $300 bass, not including sending the bass out to him.

Sending the bass out will cost anywhere between $13 for 4 day transit, to $124 next day. You don't want an instrument in transit for 4 days.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Ed Roman for a new SR300 neck? Seriously? Considering the bass costs $300 new, you have to ship the body to him before he even onsiders finding or making a neck, no guarantee that he has a neck, and a like for like neck will end up costing more than the bass itself... Ed Roman isn't really the attractive option here.

$100 for a 4 string bass neck
$100 to shape the headstock as an Ibanez bass
$100 per laminate- assuming he means additional laminates from the base wood, Ibanez SR300 necks are 5 laminate maple/rosewood/maple/rosewood/maple, so at the cheapest, that's $200 (for the additional rosewood)

That's $400 worth of neck for a $300 bass, not including sending the bass out to him.

I agree it's a king's ransom, but if it's your baby and you want a new neck and you're willing to spend the money, it's an option.
I love my Ibby, but I don't think I'd pay more than its worth to get it fixed.

I would start with the shop that the bass was bought from. If you don't have the receipt, chances are they do have the serial number on file and that's usually proof enough to honor the warranty through them. If that doesn't work, contact Ibanez via email about ordering a new neck through the warranty process. If you aren't comfortable replacing the neck yourself, find someone local to do it for you.
Yeah I took the bass in, and I need a new neck. Ibanez doesn't take calls, so I probably will email them - does anyone know how to contact Ibanez?

Also, if it's THAT much, I'll probably buy a new one.

eBay can suck a fat one.

/negative feedback
Try it, I dare you!
https://cs.hoshinogakki.co.jp/i-public/faces/Login00.jsp

Start there. Ibanez actually has a decent support website with manuals, parts etc. The other option is to get the shop who looked at it to order the neck.