Sooo.. I bought a Zune 120 off of craigslist. I don't know if it's normal or not, but I can hear the drive spin and make noises oh so slightly. Call me paranoid, but I don't know if this is normal.

I sold my PSP, didn't really use it, so I have cash laying around.
Should I sell my 120 and buy a brand new 120 (in store) or 80 (off ebay)?
Or should I just keep the 120 and understand that I'm tripping total balls.
Or even worse... sell it and buy an Apple product!

HEEELP! D:
DEAD. AIR. SPACE.

Fender American Strat/Tele->Vox V847 Wah->EH LPB-1->BK Butler Tube Driver->Big Muff Pi->MXR Carbon Copy->EH Small Clone->Vox AC30/Orange Tiny Terror/Blues Deluxe RI
if it works and just makes a little noise then i dont see why you cant keep it, if its that annoying then you could buy a new one... if the noise isnt normal and it breaks, then your still going to need to but a new one so you might as well just keep it and see what happens...
buy an apple product you'll get something that actually works and is reliable.
Deacon of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join
speed demon of the UG Jeepers
Member of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM Hamish5178 to join~
well the hard drive actually spins....

So I think it's normal to hear it spinning.
Yeah, I used to have a zen mp3 player and the hard drive always made quiet clicking noises. It worked flawlessly and was an amazing mp3 player though. I wouldn't worry about the noises.
Gear:
'50s National Archtop
Squier Classic Vibe '60s Tele
Squier Affinity Strat
Gibson Melody Maker
Vox AC-15
50s Stella Parlor Acoustic

MOAR FIRST ACT
I was there
Noises are normal, mines done it since a little after I bought it, it is to be expected. That's the only real flaw with having an actual hard disk player. Personally, I find the zune software to also be the best.
Quote by riffmasterjosh
buy an apple product you'll get something that actually works and is reliable.

lols uncontrolably on floor

iv returned my ipod touch 16gb 3 times for warranty. effing batteries last like 3 months before they are dead after 30 mins of usage.
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
Quote by JimmyBanks6
lols uncontrolably on floor

iv returned my ipod touch 16gb 3 times for warranty. effing batteries last like 3 months before they are dead after 30 mins of usage.

ok well all electronics have problems. personally i have never had any problems with any of my apple ipod products. but they do have a solid warranty and customer service is very helpful which is always good. as far as the battery life goes turn off your wifi to conserve battery life. Good advice charge fully then let the battery get low then charge fully again. this will make your batter last longer. My ipod touch has excellent battery life (except while playing games or apps for a while). I can keep it in sleep mode for over 2 weeks with little battery loss.
Deacon of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join
speed demon of the UG Jeepers
Member of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM Hamish5178 to join~
Quote by riffmasterjosh
ok well all electronics have problems. personally i have never had any problems with any of my apple ipod products. but they do have a solid warranty and customer service is very helpful which is always good. as far as the battery life goes turn off your wifi to conserve battery life. Good advice charge fully then let the battery get low then charge fully again. this will make your batter last longer. My ipod touch has excellent battery life (except while playing games or apps for a while). I can keep it in sleep mode for over 2 weeks with little battery loss.

alright thanks for the insight ill giv er a shot *thumbs up*
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
Eh, I'm paranoid. I mean, its not that loud, but god damn it, I hate that noise!
DEAD. AIR. SPACE.

Fender American Strat/Tele->Vox V847 Wah->EH LPB-1->BK Butler Tube Driver->Big Muff Pi->MXR Carbon Copy->EH Small Clone->Vox AC30/Orange Tiny Terror/Blues Deluxe RI