I love that circle look around the Acoustic bass hole. I was wondering if they sell stickers(guitar decals) were you can cover up that circle with your own look. Do they sell guitar decals in general?
Last edited by CountryB0y at Oct 14, 2009,
dont know about acoustic bass soundhole decals but guitar decals, ahhh hellls yeah
Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.
Uhhhhhhhhh........wwhhhaaaaa?????
Quote by necrosis1193
As usual Natrone's mouth spouts general win.

Quote by Silverstein14
man, Natrone you're some kind of ninja I swear

Quote by gregs1020
plexi

i realize the longshot that is. little giant to humongous one.

Rest In Peace Stevie Ray
i think he means the design around the sound hole
hes wondering if they have any stickers you can buy to stick around the sound hole
Quote by knightguy363
i think he means the design around the sound hole
hes wondering if they have any stickers you can buy to stick around the sound hole
Yes, you are right.
That thing around the soundhole is called the rosette, I believe (right?) and generally on decent quality guitars, they'll be made out of stuff like mother of pearl, abalone, etc etc. On cheaper guitars, they'll generally be painted on or a sticker.

As for where to buy a sticker to cover up your current one with (I do hope you have an inexpensive guitar if you're doing this), I dunno.
Quote by obeythepenguin
You win this thread. Pipe organs FTW.

Quote by ShadesOfGray
Let's take it one step further and add a slogan:

Big Bach is listening you!
wow im dumb. I thought OP he wanted a sticker of a soundhole to put on his electric
Quote by Thepredster
wow im dumb. I thought OP he wanted a sticker of a soundhole to put on his electric

Nice.

Quick interwebs search should find some stickers i guess.

Quote by Karl Pilkington
Jellyfish are 97% water or something, so how much are they doing? Just give them another 3% and make them water. It's more useful."