I can't seem to find any tabs for Parabelle. Evans Blue's old lead singer started this band and they are not signed but they have some amazing songs. I'd like to see "The Conversation Ends" or "Pray to the Pessmist" tabbed out. I wish I could do it but I'm not that talented. They have the songs on their myspace page http://www.myspace.com/parabelle or I have the cd if you need me to send you song to tab it out.

Thanks,
Ryan
Personally, I'd love to see stuff like Made Of, Face This Charade (that's a great bridge), A Drop in the Ocean, and Summit Borderline.

Good call on the request.
I have discovered how to play "a drop in the ocean" tuned in drop D tunes 1/2 step up or 1 capo up. i prefer to play it tuned up, since thats how i learned how to play it. I have been awaiting Parabelle tabs myself ever since their album came out, i will tab out A drop in the ocean ASAP now that im not the only one looking for tabs. i am not the best at writing tabs, but you will be able to get the idea. check back soon!
Just submitted a tab for "The Conversation Ends". Should be up in a couple of days.