Well, I'm pretty damn sure most of you guys have heard of Steel Panther. If you haven't, dare I question your sexuality? Steel Panther is basically the band that is single-handedly reviving 80s hair metal here in the 2000s, and it seems to be working so far. Though a comedy/spoof band they may be, they actually have some talent and their songs are pretty ****in' metal. The band consists of Michael Starr (vox), Satchel (guitar), Lexxi Foxxx (bass), and Stix Zadinia (drums). Steel Panther used to be known as Metal Skool, and they did a ton of cover songs. If you simply want to ****ing rock or want some good lulz, I suggest you check them out. For those who've been rockin' to them, reply here, for It's time to raise your hands and salute the movement that rocks all girls.

Some of their hit songs:

Community Property

Turn Out The Lights

Death to All But Metal

Girl from Oaklahoma

CAUTION: 100% OF STEEL PANTHER SONGS REFERENCE/ARE ALL ABOUT SEX, DRUGS, & ROCK N ROLL. LITERALLY.
Metal forum?

I must disagree with you Shinysides, I appreciate the Panther xD.
Quote by Mudmen190
If loving ham makes me gay, I'm Rob Halford.

Quote by musiclover2399
MyNameIsLame just nailed it (actually both his statements did some nailing).

Quote by Oroborous
This is honestly the best first post I've ever seen

^^ Directed at me. E-peen wankery sigs ftw.

My Last.FM
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
wrong forum. nobody appreciates steel panther anyways.

<3 generalizations
I too enjoy Steel Panther, we shant have any of your crude remarks this time shinysides.

<_<

>_>
"Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo."
Quote by Gibshall
I too enjoy Steel Panther, we shant have any of your crude remarks this time shinysides.

<_<

>_>

I actually recently (read: yesterday) discovered these guys, and so far, I'm impressed. Most of their songs are pretty damn funny, and they can actually play their instruments pretty damn well, which is more than can be said for some of the serious bands now. Death to all but Metal kicks ass, and Girl from Oklahoma is just downright hilarious.
Kodiak bears make awesome bandmates.

Quote by wolvenrick
no seriously 7x NGD is epicness i declare you the winner of all NGD's on UG never have i seen this xD
Why, might I ask, did you post this in the Pit instead of the appropriate Bands & Artists forum?
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
Quote by DaddyTwoFoot
Why, might I ask, did you post this in the Pit instead of the appropriate Bands & Artists forum?

Gibshall's idea.

srs.
never heard em before.

Death to All but Metal is funny.
Epiphone Les Paul (Modded with 2 passive pickups and an EMG81)
Yamaha RG guitar w/ Floyd Rose
Rogue Acoustic

BlackHeart BH5 Tube Amp

Danelectro Metal. Digitech Bad Monkey, Digitech CF-7, Crybaby Wah, Danelectro EQ.
Quote by Patty-cakez
Gibshall's idea.

srs.

guilty

"Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo."
death to 50 cent and kanye west, shooting sperm on each others chest haha
Epiphone Les Paul (Modded with 2 passive pickups and an EMG81)
Yamaha RG guitar w/ Floyd Rose
Rogue Acoustic

BlackHeart BH5 Tube Amp

Danelectro Metal. Digitech Bad Monkey, Digitech CF-7, Crybaby Wah, Danelectro EQ.
Quote by Unourrit01
metal now > metal in the 80's

you're entitled to your opinion. IMHO, quality's gone down quite a bit.