Cuz douches in the Pit be trippin' balls.

Well, I'm pretty damn sure most of you guys have heard of Steel Panther. If you haven't, dare I question your sexuality? Steel Panther is basically the band that is single-handedly reviving 80s hair metal here in the 2000s, and it seems to be working so far. Though a comedy/spoof band they may be, they actually have some talent and their songs are pretty ****in' metal. The band consists of Michael Starr (vox), Satchel (guitar), Lexxi Foxxx (bass), and Stix Zadinia (drums). Steel Panther used to be known as Metal Skool, and they did a ton of cover songs. If you simply want to ****ing rock or want some good lulz, I suggest you check them out. For those who've been rockin' to them, reply here, for It's time to raise your hands and salute the movement that rocks all girls.

Some of their hit songs:

Community Property

Turn Out The Lights

Death to All But Metal

Girl from Oaklahoma

CAUTION: 100% OF STEEL PANTHER SONGS REFERENCE/ARE ALL ABOUT SEX, DRUGS, & ROCK N ROLL. LITERALLY.
Possibly the most lame band and annoying I've heard in recent times, eclipsing brokeNCYDE.
The will be heartache,
there will be rain,
and joy I can't explain.
Really fucking shit.

Quote by Patty-cakez
Steel Panther is basically the band that is single-handedly reviving 80s hair metal here in the 2000s, and it seems to be working so far.

They can fuck off then.
Quote by Cianyx
Steel > Steel Panther

Assuming your talking about the Dan Swano one thetn OH MY GOD THIS.
if you want people to appreciate em post em in the proper section (80s, prog and shred).
Quote by Demonikk
'Practice amp' = amp you practice with? In my case, Peavey 6505+ and 4x12
I don't do things small

Except children.
Dan Swano's Steel makes Steel Panther sound like one of the 'ones who tried' on Britain's Got Talent.

IT DOESN'T MATTER IF YOU'RE BLACK OR WHITE.
ME AND MY BOYS, WE'RE GONNA ROCK TONITE OH YEAH!
LAMMERGEIER
Disclaimer: Dyer's Eve can not be held responsible for the loss of time spent or the insult to your aural senses as a result of exploring this link
Quote by Patty-cakez
Steel Panther is basically the band that is single-handedly reviving 80s hair metal here in the 2000s

That's not a good thing. Hair metal needs to stay dead.
Absolute crap of the highest order.
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
Need this be said again?

Yeah.

They're truly terrible and a mockery to a genre they're claiming to defend.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
I thought that 1 video I saw was funny, are they suppose to be serious?
Originally Posted by fatdanny
Also, check out Autopsy, the vocalist sounds like hes about to eat your grandmother while f