Hey

What would be some good songs to do with a few sax players i was think something like Smooth by Santana, Dude looks like a lady - Aerosmith or like Play that funky music. But i'd need a few more songs. So does anyone have any suggestions? Keeping it pretty rock orientated.
doobie brothers live at wolf trap has some of the best brass I've ever heard in rock n roll
Same Old Song And Dance by aerosmith has a good sax solo, or perhaps Money by Pink Floyd.
Gear;
Epiphone Dot, Hondo II LP (wi S. Duncans), Squire Affinity Strat, Fender Deluxe 112 Plus (85w)

Best Bands Seen; AC/DC, Metallica, Sex Pistols, Iggy & The Stooges, The Cure, Dark Tranquility, In Flames, The Answer, The Stranglers.
Tenth Avenue Freezeout - Boss
Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band - Beatles
Low Spark of High-Heeled Boys - Traffic

There's a quick three, I'm in a bit of a rush.
Pot
Kettle
Black
us and them pink floyd, supertramp
It's always the last day of summer and I've been left out in the cold with no door to get back in
Quote by A Rolling Stone
Tenth Avenue Freezeout - Boss

This is immediately what I thought of. A lot of Bruce Springsteen stuff would be good.
Please don't confront me with my failures. I had not forgotten them.
Quote by futurejp
This isn't one that most people would perform, but Savoy Truffle (Beatles) has a very strong sax part.

That's what I would say. Very original, as the sax's are distorted.
another idea,
King Crimson - 21st Century Schizoid Man
Gear;
Epiphone Dot, Hondo II LP (wi S. Duncans), Squire Affinity Strat, Fender Deluxe 112 Plus (85w)

Best Bands Seen; AC/DC, Metallica, Sex Pistols, Iggy & The Stooges, The Cure, Dark Tranquility, In Flames, The Answer, The Stranglers.
Call me the breeze has a sax backing during the guitar solo, a critical element to the song if you ask me.

EDIT: By Lynyrd Skynyrd.
98% of people have read that stupid 98% teens and alcohol sig, put this in your sig if you like getting hammered.

Thats it.
Baker Street by Gerry Rafferty was the first thing that came to my mind... most of it is sax though, only guitar bit really is the solo, however the sax parts have been transcribed for guitar.
My favourite would be 5:15 by The Who, although that is trumpets rather than saxes, if that matters much
Born to Run by Bruce Springsteen
My Gear

Fender MIM Telecaster
Ibanez Artcore AFS75T
Ibanez PF Acoustic Electric

Vox AC4TV8
Crate FXT 65

Various pedals
Not Classic rock at all, but for those of you wo really enjoy sax/trumpet infused jam music, check out the Dave Matthews Band if you haven't already
Pot
Kettle
Black
There Is A Movie Called: Eddie And The Cruisers. Its A Fictional Story About A Band, All The Music Is Written And Sung By: John Cafferty and the Beaver Brown Band. There Are Some Fantastic Sax Solo's In There Songs, Check Out Youtube
shine on you crazy diamond. easily that or all revved up with no place to go.
"Member of the UG Pink Floyd Fan club PM stonegolem13 or nick dixon to join

love The Evil Dead films? Join my group: http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/boomstick/

Quote by pepsi1187
not to mention herbert from family guy will touch you in your sleep
How can no one use one of the greatest ones of all time??? wow, im really supprised no one said it. im sure you have all heard of Junior Walker, right? and have you heard of Foreigner? well, put the two together, and you get the legendary song "Urgent", with an amazing job by Junior Walker on the sax
Gunner's dream by pink floyd
Eerie, yet beautiful
Good old Pete. Isn't he too old to masturbate? - Pete Townshend
Don't mind your make-up, you better make your mind up. - Frank Zappa
The Band- It Makes No Difference, especially the Last Waltz version
UG NMA Member #2

Gil Grissom PWNS YOU!