Are there any simple mods to smooth out this wah pedal and possibly add some more bass? Would adding a fasal inductor help? I took the pads off from under the pedal to increase the sweep but it has made the pedal have way too much treble and it basically sounds horrible when the toe is fully down.

Also, any smooth wah recommendations that can handle a full gain big muff for around $100 - $150us would be great!
Interviewer: You've said jamming is like having an orgasm.
Neil Young: That's why a lot of my instrumentals are too short!

Fender 1988 68'reissue strat
Orange TT Head
Epi Valve Jr cab
+ many pedals (and many more to come)
Sorry to bump but noone at all? How about the ColorSound, Fulltone Wahs etc?

Orange TT Head
Epi Valve Jr cab
check out the wah modding thread in GB&C. I can't rememebr exactly what mods I did to my vox, but theres lots of info and links in the thread..

I dont really have any recomendations for a higher-gain wah, though, sorry.. I dont have much of a use for high-gain wah-ing, myself
The fulltone clyde is a great wah. if you can stretch your budget look into the RMC wahs. i personally really dig the picture wah. the RMCs also have an in built buffer circuit to help with the loss of sweep when playing with a fuzz pedal.
Don't get a Fasel. I'd get a Whipple, I hear great things about them. Plus you can easily just change out a few resistors to increase the bass. The Vox's are real easy to mod and try changing the resistors first. I did that to mine and it did wonders. It's real easy and cheap (resistors were about $2 or so).
Quote by stratman_13
It's okay Gabel. You kick ass.

18watter video demo

My band

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009
Cheers for the help everyone, much appreciated!

Orange TT Head
Epi Valve Jr cab