im only 16 and i'm looking to buy an american standard strat. I've just realized that guitar center had the preferred players card, which is good for me! I work at my brothers shop once a week and make enough to buy the guitar within 3.5 months. However, I practically support myself now with gas and food money.

TL;DR
How old do i have to be to apply for this card? I've found nothing on guitar centers site, and its 4 in the morning, i dont think they're available for calls. maybe you cali freaks can answer my question.
Last edited by Yjmshredder at Oct 14, 2009,
Eveytime I apply for one, I get declined because of Doctor Bills. You need credit for a approval, get a parent to do it for you?

It is basically a credit card for ONLY GC, so probably at least 18.
Quote by whitenihilist
Eveytime I apply for one, I get declined because of Doctor Bills. You need credit for a approval, get a parent to do it for you?

It is basically a credit card for ONLY GC, so probably at least 18.

you need to be 18. its a credit card. your parents would have to get it for you.
stay lit

Quote by PeteTLT
Will preamp tubes turn black and melt slightly undernormal conditions and still work?
Keep in mind of some fine print of "To be eligible for the 3-month financing offer, financed purchases MUST be made at the printed/tagged Guaranteed Lowest Price. Items must be new and in-stock. No special orders."
Its a credit card though so you have to be 18. Sorry. Your better off buying something when you have all the money though rather than have it on a credit card.

Edit: Be careful of having parents co-sign things, like ever, since once it shows up on your record that someone can co-sign for you places will ask for that every time.
┌─┬──┬──┬──┬──┬──┬──┬──┬─┐
├─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬┤
├┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┤
Ultimate Guitar Set Up Q&A Thread─┤
├─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬┤
├┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┤
├┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┤
└─┴──┴──┴──┴──┴──┴──┴──┴─┘
Last edited by Chaos Nil at Oct 14, 2009,