Hey guys, I'm in the market for pedal. Nothing specific, that's why I've come here, to ask for suggestions. I'm open to anything, as I'm going to be testing anything I consider buying. I'm running a Fender Tele and an Epi LP100, into a Peavey Bandit, and I'm just after something to bring my tone to a new level, and add something to my playing. So, suggestions?

EDIT: Should have specified what I play. I tend to play a bit of everything, but if I had to nail down something, I play hard rock and metal.
Last edited by telemetal at Oct 14, 2009,
Well, noise suppressors and equalizers are always good ways to really refine your tone.
breaking hearts
&
breaking guitars
I've been considering both of those. I've heard good things about the MXR-10 band, but I haven't heard much about Noise Suppressors in general.
A Line 6 FM4 can always make things interesting
Strange, It seems like a character mutation, Though I have all the means, of bringing you fuckers down, I can't make myself, To destroy upon command, Somehow forgiveness, lets the evil make a loss - Danger Mouse/Sparklehorse/Wayne Coyne
why dont you get a multi fx but not a big one just one with most effects like a digitech rp250 or whateva they called if you dont want anythink specific
10 Band is pretty good but it is quite expensive. Dano Fish n Chips / Boss GE-7 are also pretty good EQ's. How about a chorus or a delay? Something to fatten up your tone and then can be used to pretty cool effect otherwise (if that made sense, can't decide if it does..)
LesPaul
Pedals
OrangeRocker30
My band
PBT Native: Resident Graphics Monkey

can u name some bands?
Guitars
Fender American Standard Strat 2008
Burny late 1980's Super Grade RLG-70 Les Paul
Sterling by Musicman JP50
Fender Classic Series 60's tele
Yamaha FS720S
Amp
Roland Microcube
Fender Blues Junior III Humholdt
I've got a multiFX already, a Zoom g2.1u, and to be honest, it was good, but its sorta turned me off multiFX.

EDIT: bands such as Breaking Benjamin, In Flames, KsE, Metallica, Megadeth, Nickelback, Maiden, All That Remains, Trivium, Slipknot, Amon Amarth. Pretty big range there.

Also, I played with a delay today, the DD-3 i think, and a Carbon Copy, and they were brilliant on the clean channel, but when distorted, it just sounded like a mess, even just a single note.
Last edited by telemetal at Oct 14, 2009,
i dunno about a whammy, it'd be fun sure, and good if i wanted to play some RATM, but i dunno if there's much else i'd use it for.
for distortion pedal get

digitech hardwire metal distortion
or
blackstar ht-distX
Guitars
Fender American Standard Strat 2008
Burny late 1980's Super Grade RLG-70 Les Paul
Sterling by Musicman JP50
Fender Classic Series 60's tele
Yamaha FS720S
Amp
Roland Microcube
Fender Blues Junior III Humholdt
Look at the Hardwire effects pedals...I own their Chorus and Delay.

Delay is a lot of fun. If you don't have any Delay yet, definitely get a Delay Pedal.

Wahs are always great too =D
Quote by rmr024
Well, in California, people carry around devices that control the minds of bears. So expect to see people walking their bears.

Also, don't be surprised if some robot hookers try to solicit sex to you on the streets.
I'll try and find Hardwire stuff, but I dunno if they can be found down here in Australia.
Well if you dont really need anything, I would say look into a speaker replacement on that bandit. Those stock Sheffield 1230 (?) suck.
"If you're looking for me,
you better check under the sea,
because that's where you'll find me..."
Yeah, its a 1230, but I'm not too game for a speaker swap, seeing as I've got no clue how to do it, and I'd rather not fork over cash to get a tech to do it.