hi, think im gunna swap out my stock tubes on my 6505+, whats good replacement 12AX7's? for metal. lol
I think that amp has stock 12ax7 preamp tubes i would get the same ones and re bias to ( if you get power tubes )
Caparison Angelus HGS, EMG 85/85 18V | Krank Rev1, JJ's | Mesa Recto Cab | Maxon OD808
Last edited by Dellinger1988 at Oct 14, 2009,
i heard stock tubes weren't usually real flash?... hey dellinger1988, can i ask you somehting please? on your gear list i noticed your have a maxonOD 808, do you run that into your krank? how do you like the pedal? does it make your sound really good? do you run the pedal through the overdrive channel? (sorry to get off topic but im interested in maybe getting it)
Quote by jamesy_pwd
i heard stock tubes weren't usually real flash?... hey dellinger1988, can i ask you somehting please? on your gear list i noticed your have a maxonOD 808, do you run that into your krank? how do you like the pedal? does it make your sound really good? do you run the pedal through the overdrive channel? (sorry to get off topic but im interested in maybe getting it)

Its a great pedal i do run it into both "Krank" and "Kleen" Channels as a boost.. i have it set like this .. Guitar - OD808 max balance 0 OD and tone 3oclock - Boss NS-2 - and into the amp .. it just adds more punch and i guess more of a crunchy chug chug sound haha does it sound good? YEAH!!!!!

and on the kleen channel it adds a lil dirty sound and brightens it up .. i dont play without the OD 808 eva .. for home and gigs
Caparison Angelus HGS, EMG 85/85 18V | Krank Rev1, JJ's | Mesa Recto Cab | Maxon OD808
Last edited by Dellinger1988 at Oct 14, 2009,
sounds like a good investment, might go try one out as soon as i get a chance. thanks mate