http://cgi.ebay.com.au/New-Ibanez-S320-Electric-Guitar_W0QQitemZ130302092300QQcmdZViewItemQQptZGuitar?hash=item1e569c240c&_trksid=p3286.m63.l1177

im from australia as well...not canada so it might be a bummer if they dont ship it that far

BUT ITS $480!!!!

u reckon its a fake?
Quote by BlitzkriegAir
1. Get drunk
2. play pentatonic scales fast
3. throw in some divebombs and pinch harmonics
4. Get killed onstage
5. become legendary guitarist instantaneously

Quote by Holy Katana

How dare you attack the greatness of the augmented sixth?
i wouldn't buy it without seeing a real photo.
Caparison Angelus HGS, EMG 85/85 18V | Krank Rev1, JJ's | Mesa Recto Cab | Maxon OD808
It's actually only about $50 Canadian dollars cheaper than it is usually. There's no reason to think this is fake, nor is there any reason to be particularly excited about this ''deal''. By the time you factored in the shipping from Canada to Australia, and any possible import duties to pay, you'd end up paying almost as much for that as you would just buying one in a store near you anyway. They're what, AU$900 or so normally? So take $480, throw on at least another $100 for shipping, maybe another hundred on import, you're only really going to save at most a couple of hundred dollars and for that ''saving'' you're losing the ability to try the guitar before you buy it and if there are any problems with the guitar, you're screwed. It's not worth it.

The only reason it seems so cheap to you in the first place is because of the currancy conversion, this is not a special deal, any other Canadian shop would sell the same guitar for the same price.
Yes, I know everything. No, I can't play worth a damn.
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.
Last edited by MrFlibble at Oct 14, 2009,
well here S320's are about $1400, so i dunno if its worth the shipping and hassle,
Quote by BlitzkriegAir
1. Get drunk
4. Get killed onstage

Quote by Holy Katana

I only buy guitars online now, only from America/Canada.

I'm also from Australia, and the markups here are insane. I bought a Schecter Stiletto Studio 6 recently, and it cost a little under half what I would have paid for it here, even factoring in postage.
Sorry wasn't quite thinking in that last post;

My point being that it is good deal, and probably isn't a scam. Whenever possible, buy form online stores, instead of private sellers, but it's probably a legit good deal.
Quote by Tominator_1991
well here S320's are about $1400, so i dunno if its worth the shipping and hassle,

You gotta stop looking at the RRP and actually look at what the stores are selling them at FYI guitar goes for a bit under $1000aud from online stores so brick n mortar stores will probably charge a bit over $1000 though you could always haggle

http://www.ibanezguitarcentre.com.au/Default.aspx?tabid=182
http://guitarparadise.com.au/Product/1103069975062-4432/pC/1102045616890-4634/
http://www.themusicshop.net.au/proddetail.php?prod=S320
it's probably the real deal, roughly the same price they have here.

Quote by Wolffgang
Whenever possible, buy form online stores, instead of private sellers

Unless you can't play one first to check if you actually like the guitar, and provided it's not a line plagued with lemons and more of that jazz.

If you can't play one first, don't do it.
Quote by Demonikk
'Practice amp' = amp you practice with? In my case, Peavey 6505+ and 4x12
I don't do things small

Except children.
to obscure to tell, the good thing about ibby pricing on there lowend and intermediate models(anything that aint prestige) in the uk, is a rg370 for example is going to be around the £370 mark, likewise the s320 around the £320 mark, it`s just coincidaental but it`s a good measure.

the pricing on that s320 given the exchange rate, i don`t think the distributors can get them at that price..
yeah i worked out the postage roughly, its around $110, so i save like, $500...but then theres the potential damage.....
Quote by BlitzkriegAir
1. Get drunk
4. Get killed onstage

Quote by Holy Katana

Ask him for real photos, he only has 18 sales, so I'm not sure I'd trust him to ship internationally.
I don't think there's a lot wrong with buying online as long as you've tried a guitar of the same line/model. Although I wouldn't buy anything worth more than $1500 without trying the actual model you're buying.
^Note: Probably sarcastic
Gear
Schecter Blackjack C1-FR
Few Agile 8-strings
Ormsby Hypemachine 2014 otw!!

Carvin X-100B
axe-fx II

W.A musicians FTW
Quote by crisisinheaven
Deep*Kick. You have destroyed every concept of life I've ever had.