Hey guys, I realise that this has been covered many times, but I need some slide songs to learn. Thanks Besa
Gear: I haz some

Quote by RCA1186
hah its ok besa, i still love you

^ guess someone has too
Yeah no thats awesome mate, thanks for that. Anyone else?
Gear: I haz some

Quote by RCA1186
hah its ok besa, i still love you

^ guess someone has too
Mean Old Fireman by Fleetwood Mac is also in open E. Crackin' song.
Let me tell you about heartache and the loss of god
Wandering, wandering in hopeless night
Out here in the perimeter there are no stars

Out here we is stoned
Immaculate.
Quote by Besa-Moogie
Hey guys, I realise that this has been covered many times, but I need some slide songs to learn. Thanks Besa

Dust My Broom is a personal favorite.
My Gear

Fender MIM Telecaster
Ibanez Artcore AFS75T
Ibanez PF Acoustic Electric

Vox AC4TV8
Crate FXT 65

Various pedals
You NEED to check out Elmore James, Duane Allman, and Derek Trucks (in that order, because it will get more technical). Also, Warren Haynes(of Gov't Mule & Allman Bros. Band), Rory Gallagher, Sonny Landreth, Johnny Winter, Eric Clapton, and even Jerry Garcia are good slide guitarists.

My favorite guitarist is Duane Allman who revolutionized slide guitar. Listen to Live at Filmore East to understand.
I always liked muddy waters slide style - while its a bit repetitive sometimes, it gets the job done
Quote by Ramblin'_Man
You NEED to check out Elmore James, Duane Allman, and Derek Trucks (in that order, because it will get more technical). Also, Warren Haynes(of Gov't Mule & Allman Bros. Band), Rory Gallagher, Sonny Landreth, Johnny Winter, Eric Clapton, and even Jerry Garcia are good slide guitarists.

My favorite guitarist is Duane Allman who revolutionized slide guitar. Listen to Live at Filmore East to understand.

good list, but it needs Ry Cooder
Last.Fm

“If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life.”
― Terry Pratchett

qft...

Jeremy Clarkson is a knob.
Feelin' Bad Blues - Ry Cooder.

First song I ever learned in Open E. Still play it everytime I pick up a slide.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
You Gotta Move isn't too hard. No Expectations by the Stones is a nice one too. Crow Jane by the Derek Trucks Band is a good open E song, but doesn't use much (if any) slide.