A friend of a friend is selling a custom made guitar for £70, but apparently knows very little about it, other than it was bought for £300. I'm wondering if anyone can assist me by telling me anything they can about it,and if they think it would be worth it.I will be getting a chance to try the guitar out this weekend, but any information about bridge,pickups,or even the wood if possible would be very helpful

These are the only two pictures available.

Last edited by Garvie at Oct 14, 2009,
i need a close up of the headstock please.

All i can tell now is - unnamed humbucking pickups, 1vol and 1 tone nob, 3 way selector switch, black pickguard, rosewood fretboard, maple neck and 22 frets most likely jumbo as far as i can see.

The bridge is quite obviously double locking, but i have no idea what type (Original floyd, licenced etc). A close up of that too please. I shud be able to give you more info then

but if have the serial number and the brand u could probly find all this yourself. Most companies keep a record of all their guitars - especialy their customs.
yea you can't tell alot from the pics you've given, prob well worth 70 quid tho!
I'll try to get a couple more pics of the guitar,most likely within the next day or 2
"components"

Also are you worried by the fact that he's selling it at such a heavy discount? Is there are a genuine reason for this?

Again as has been said above more close-up pics required to identify exactly what it is, but it doesn't look bad for £70. How does it play?
Yes, I'm wary of it's price tag, generally I wouldn't expect such a discount. I dont know the reason for it, and I won't get to see it in person until the weekend. I am trying to get better pics, but it's through a friend so I can't be sure I'l get them.
Is it a RR?
Lets jump in a pool

Last edited by I am wet : Today at 03:26 XM.
don`t worry about it it aint a RR (rhandy rhodes signature),

if you have the original pic, can you zoom in on the headstock and tell us whats written on it
Last edited by ibanezgod1973 at Oct 14, 2009,
The pic isnt high enough resolution,all I see is a blur when I zoom in,I'l see can I find out what it says though.