Hi all, I'm still lost about EQ's and stuff. How to know if its "dead on mids", "singing highs", bottom ends, etc.. Thanks for the help!
bottom end = bass frequencies
mid is the middle frequecies between treble an bass
singing highs is the treble

they are just adjectives to describe tone
oh i see.. i get confused at these descriptions. sparkling highs, nice midrange, fat bottom, etc. damn lol. thanks!